Chapter 39

Skylar's P.O.V

We all sit in on the food covered floor. We are all coated in mashed food. "Ughh, guys I just noticed something." Alicia groans. "What?" I ask as we all turn to her. "We have to clean all this up." she says. We all groan in union. Grant and Ember clap and giggle behind us. "You be quiet." Ray says pointing to the babies. I swipe mashed peaches out of my hair and stand up. "Come on, we will clean then take showers and get some clothes." I say. Everyone stands up and walks to the closet in the hall. We grab mops and soaps and everything you can imagine that cleans. I wipe my hands and take the babies upstairs. I set them in their cribs and run back down stairs. I plug my ipod into the ihome and songs blast through the speakers. We all end up dancing with mops and each other and singing. Half the kitchen is clean when "Na Na Na" comes on. Alicia and I play stand in front of each other and pretend we are playing guitar on our mops.We headbang and clean. "This way of cleaning, if I do say so myself, is the shit." Frank says in a civilized tone. We all laugh and sing along. "Give us more detonation!" we practically scream. Eventually we are finished cleaning. We put the mops away and take turns showering. I scrub my hair with shampoo, ridding it of mashed baby foods. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I dry myself off and throw on some clothes. I brush my hair and Grace walks in. "Heyy." she says. I smile at her in the mirror. "Hey," I say. She undresses and steps in the shower. "Skylarrr," she whines. "Whattt," I whine back. "Shampoo me!" she says. I roll my eyes and hand her a new bottle of shampoo. "Thanks!" she says. Soon, she steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around her. I take out mascara and unwind the cap. "Skylar, why are you putting on makeup? You are so beautiful without it," she says as she wrings out her hair. "Thanks," I say and smile. "Don't put any on today," she says and snatches up my makeup and the bottle of mascara. I sigh and glare at her. "Skylar, you have natural long black eyelashes and natural rosy cheeks. You have high cheek bones and long hair. You are naturally beautiful. Do not put this on, just for today." she says. I sigh in defeat and roll my eyes. "Fine," I say. She smiles and I continue brushing out my straight, wet hair. She dresses in some of my clothes and we both walk out. Sarah jumps up from her place on the couch. "Who got Skylar to finally go without makeup?!" she asks. Grace bows and everyone starts clapping for her. I roll my eyes and walk over to Gerard. He kisses the side of my head and I smile. We all watch movies for a while and it turn dark. "Wanna order a pizza?" Mikey suggests, putting an arm around Alicia. "Sure," we all say. He grabs the phone and orders the pizza's. Lighting strikes and rain pours onto the roof. The doorbell rings and Frank and I look at each other. "Pizzzzaaa!" She yell and trip over each other as we run to the door. We open the door and I gasp. "That's defiantly not pizza." Frank says under his breath. The girl stares at us, black under her eyes. I focus on the girl in front of me and say "Iris?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for that short chapter! It was kinda just cause i was bored and just to keep you all UNDER CONTROL YOU LITTLE RASCALS YOU! okay seriously I am just as confused as you are, like, I'm the writer, and I'm like how the fuck is Iris here. IMA BE THINKIN BOUT THIS ALL NIGHT NOW .__. Okay guys so i was thinking like after I finished saved, and that time will come (sad fact) should I write another mcr/Gerard Way fanfc or something along those lines? Comment your answer. Remember, if you comment asking for a dedication you will get one on the next chapter! One dedication per person. Vote, Comment, Fan, and tell you friends! :D Love you Toxic Dreamers <3

Question: What is your favorite part of the day? Is your favorite part getting on wattpad, going out with friends, shopping, anything at all. Comment your answer. Dream on! <3