Chapter 43 ~Filler Chapter~

Gerard's P.O.V

I drive quickly to the hospital with Frank in the passenger seat. "Speed racer!" he squeals at how fast we are going. "Go greased lightnin your burnin up the quarter mile! Greased lightnin go greased lightnin!" he sings. I can help but laugh at him singing Grease. "Frank shut uppp." Ven groans in the back. "Fine, I will sign something else!" he says. "Ughh." Ven groans. Frank scoffs and starts sing, "Honey Honey how he-". "No!" Ven cuts him off, causing Frank to burst out laughing. "No, just, no Mamma Mia!" Ven says as we pull into the hospital parking lot. I start to run to the doors. I look back and see Frank and Ven far behind. "Slow pokes!" I laugh and run inside. The nurse see's me and smiles. "Mr. Way?" she says. I nod and she takes me to Skylar's room. The nurse stands in the doorway and I stand behind her, trying to peak into the room. "Skylar, someone is here to see you." the nurse says. The nurse steps out and I walk in. Skylar is sitting up on her bed, watching T.V. "Gerard!" she says and I walk over and wrap my arms around her.

Skylar's P.O.V

I burry my face in Gerard's neck. I don't exactly know what happened, but I plan to find out soon. Gerard pulls away just as Frank and Ven walk in. "Skylarrrr!" they squeal as they run over and hug me. "Guyyys!" I squeal back and hug them. Gerard laughs as Ven crawls on the bed with me and practically sits on my lap. "Whyyy god why do I choose the crazy people as my friends?!" I groan. We all laugh and everyone else comes in. "Yayy!" Alicia and Grace yell. They run over and envelope me in a hug. Grace crawls onto the other side of the bed, almost sitting on my lap, just like Ven. I groan, making everyone laugh. "When can I leave?" I whine. "Soon." Gerard promises. The nurse walks in and gives us a smile. "You may have to stay a while, just to make sure everything is okay. You will be home by tonight." she assures me and walks over. Everyone promises not to leave until I am out. I smile and eventually drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Skylarr." I hear a voice say. I squirm around and ignore it. "Skylar!" a higher voice screeches loudly. "I'm up!" I yelp and sit up. I see Frank smile triumphantly at Gerard and punch him in the shoulder. "Ow!" he whines. Gerard laughs at Frank and Frank shoots him a 'fuck you' look. "Ready to go home?" Gerard asks. "Yes!!" I say jumping  up. I wobble a bit and Gerard steadies me. "Take it slow." Frank says. I nod and get dressed in the clothes Alicia brought me. After everything is settled, I walk outside to the car with Gerard. "Ven! Get yo ass in here!" I yell. She throws her hands up in innocence and sits in the back seat. "How are the kids?" I ask them. "They have been crying." Gerard says. "Alot! Like 'Let me fuckin sleep' a lot!" she says, making us burst into laughter. We drive until we drive up the driveway. I sprint in and flop on the bed. "Home!" I yell. Gerard and Ven smile and sit down. My head lays on Gerard's knee and my feet are on top of Ven. "Ughh." Ven groans under the weight of my boots. "Go see your children or something." she says. I gasp and jump up quickly. I run up the stairs, tripping a few times, and eventually make it to the nursery. I open and close the door softly. "Hi." I whisper, smiling to myself. I pick up Grant and Ember and they snuggle against me. I stay there for a few minutes before I hear a click. I look behind me and see Gerard. I turn back to Ember and Grant who I put back in their cribs. Gerard's arms wrap around me from behind. I lay my head back on him. "Wanna go out to lunch with everyone? Then for dinner just me and you?" he asks. I nod and turn to him, burying my face in his chest. It feels so good to be back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god guys. I feel so horrible for not updating! It's all really busy. I have school+writers block+ Im tryin to make a new story (posting it soon so if you could check that out, it would be amazing) and just everything. Im not sure when i will update again, maybe a week or so? Feel free to chat me :)

So so so so so sorry the chapter is so short. Its kinda just a filler chapter, next chapter will be better'

Comment, vote, fan, and please support Saved :) Show friends :o

BTW If you know how, feel free to make a banner or pic so i can put in multimedia and the chapter will be dedicated to you. When you make it, either pm me a link or comment it. Thanks :)

Question: Do you hang out with guys? If you do, why? I do sometimes cause its not much drama :P

Love you, Toxic Dreamers! An the Weird Toxic Dreamers ;) (Mary_has_cake) if I may mention ;D

BYEE LOVE YOOOUU