Flashback

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard pulled me against him and pressed his lips against mine. Our bodies still fit together, he tasted just like he always has. He smile still breathed life into me.

"Happy anniversary." He mumbles against my lips. His fingers run down my arm slowly and I feel cold silver slip over my wrist. I look down, confused.

"Baby, holy shit." I say, staring at the bracelet. He laughs and covers my mouth as a woman holding her small child's hand gives me and angry look. I laugh and look up at Gerard. The stars reflect in his eyes. "It's so beautiful."

It was. Star and moon charms dangled from it. There was a single music note. It was amazing.

Gerard plants a small kiss on my nose. I had given him his present earlier.

"Wellll," he says slowly, running his hands down my hips slowly, "I was thinking there's one more thing we could do tonight."

My pulse quickens and I feel my cheeks heat. It amazing that his words can still have this affect on me.

"We have children you know."

"They're at Franks until late," he pouts, brushing his lips against my ear. I shiver involuntarily. Even after the band broke up, everyone stayed super close. Plus we live like five minutes away from each other. I lean against the bridge we're standing on, overlooking the lake. I grin slowly.

"Hmmm, I don't knowww," I drag my words out.

Gerard raises his eyebrow and bends down, wrapping his arm around my thighs. I squeal as he throws my over his shoulder, careful to make sure my dress doesn't ride up my thighs.

________________________________________________________

As soon as we step inside the house, Gerard pushes me against the closed door, crushing his lips onto mine. A gasp escapes my lips and he picks me up on him, keeping his lips against mine. My legs immediately wrap around him and he carries me up the stairs.

He lays me on the bed carefully before crawling over my body. His hand travels up my thigh slowly. "You wore this dress just to tease me, didn't you?" He mumbles softly against my ear. I have to admit, I did pick out the dress thinking about how it was his favorite.

"Kinda," I laugh softly.

"Well, I do love it, so it's too bad it won't be on very long." He smirks, sliding the dress off of me slowly. His fingers brush up my stomach and I shiver at the contact. I still have some scars, but I've learned that shame is a pointless emotion. I pull his shirt over his head quickly before brushing my lips over his, teasing him. His lips kiss down my neck slowly and he reaches down, pressing his fingers against me through my underwear. I moan before my brain catches up and he smirks against my collar. Too soon, he pulls his hand away and I whimper at the loss of his touch. His fingers brushe my hips, hooking in the waistband of my underwear. All the barriers between our skin are removed and my skin heats up.

______________________________________________________

"We should probably go pick up the kids," I say, playing with Gerard's hair. Are bare chests are pressed together as I lay ontop of him, nuzzling my face against his neck.

"Five more minutes," he says keeping his eyes closed. I laugh softly and stand up, pulling my underwear and bra on and tugging Gerard's shirt over my head. He whines and opens his eyes, pouting up at me. He looks absolutely freaking adorable.

"Come on, lazy." I say, pulling shorts up my legs. He sighs in defeat and stands up, pulling his clothes on.

"Can you get me a new shirt since you stole mine?" He asks.

"Nope," I laugh, sticking my tongue out. He buttons his pants and raises an eyebrow. Before I know what's happening, he starts to chase me around the room. I squeal, running away from him and out the door. He whines loudly and I laugh, walking down the stairs. I feel Gerard come behind me and slap my ass playfully. I yelp and walk down the stairs quickly. He laughs. A real, breath taking laugh.

"That's what you get for being a rude booty." He says as I lace up my shoes. I roll my eyes and walk out to the car, sliding in the passenger seat. Gerard joins me and starts the car.

We knock on Franks door and he opens it, a bright smile taking over his face.

"Oh my god, what did you do?"

"Cupcakes!" Grant squeals. I roll my eyes and walk inside. I grab napkins and wipe the frosting from Grant and Embers face. The little five year olds were gonna be up all night.

_______________________________________________________

Grant and Ember we tucked into their beds. I stood in the doorway, watching as Gerard read them stories from their huge storybook. I smiled at my family.

They both finally drifted off. Gerard slowly turned the lights off, except for the star nightlight, and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind, kissing the back of me head before resting his chin on my shoulder, watching our kids.

"They're beautiful, like their mommy." He whispered softly.

"And amazing like they're daddy." I replied. Gerard let out a peaceful sigh.

"I love you Sky."

I smiled as his arms tightened around me. "I love you too Gee."

_______________________________________________________

A/N

HI MY BEAUTIFUL FANS.

I just thought I'd write this cute little flashback. (Sex scene. Woe. It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes)

I was just missing writing, AND MISSING MY FANS AND SKYRARD. Or Gylar? I don't know.

I've missed Saved since it ended, have you? ;-;

Question: how has everyone been? I've been pretty good. Me and my boyfriend are good, he's actually the one who got me on wattpad in the beginning xD I went to monumentour, PARAMORE AND FALL OUT BOY WE'RE FUCKING AMAZING. I'm seeing Panic! At the disco in two days, and in a little less than a week I'm seeing 5 seconds of summer and one direction aka my loves. I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED.

tell me about you in the comments c:

I love you guys. I might post more flashbacks, but the actual story is still over.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

Peace, love, and laserblades

-Jaz xx