Chapter 32

Skylar's P.O.V

I wake up with Frank hovering above us. "Frank.. what the hell are you doing?" I ask him and yawn. "Beach time!" he says and in a sing song voice. I stretch and nod. "Gerard!" I yell and slightly hit him across the chest, not that I was strong enough to actually hurt him. "Huh?" he wakes up and rubs his eyes. "Beach time!" Frank and I sing- song at the same time. "Okay." he says and walks away to get his bathing suit on. After he gets out I walk into the bathroom and slip my bikini on. I rest a hand on my stomach and look in the mirror. I am due soon. I walk out and see Gerard waiting for me. I take his hand and everyone heads out the door down to the beach. The beaches here are beautiful. Frank and I run and jump in the water. We start splashing each other while everyone else laughs. It is obvious that Frank and I are the craziest, most hyper people of the everyone. I fish swims by and slaps my leg. I scream and jump onto Gerard. He laughs and holds me up. "Just a fish," he says. I look over and see Frank hold a fish by its tail. "i used to do this as a kid," he says. I didn't like the evil look in his eyes. "Frank, put the damn fish down." I tell him. He doesn't put it down. "Frank..." I say and try to move closer to Gerard. "Run!" I shriek to Gerard. Gerard laughs and start to run away down the beach. I bury my face in his chest while he runs. I look behind us and see Frank chasing us with the fish. "That's it put me down." I tell Gerard. He looks at me and sets me down. I run over and tackle Frank. "Holy shit!" he yells. Gerard stand there and laughs while I pin Frank to the ground. I take the fish out of his hand and slap his face with it. I throw the fish in the water and keep Frank to the ground. He turns his head to Gerard. "Gerard?! Since when can she kick my ass?!" Frank asks. Gerard just laughs and shrugs. "you are allowed to slap her with a fish if she ever breaks a bone." Gerard says and laughs. I glare at him and slowly get off Frank. I start walking towards Gerard. "Oh shit." he says and start to run away. I run after him and catch up to him. I jump on him and tackle him on the ground. I pin him down and sit on top of him. "Ok, I could easily lift you off of me, and you are pregnant how the hell can you do that?!" Gerard says. I laugh and smile at him. I'm eighteen, that's how." I say and laugh. "I'm hyper." I tell him, still sitting ontop of him. I stand up and start running down the beach. "Where are you going?" Gerard yells after me. "i told you i'm hyper!" I yell back. I start to sing while running down the beach like a crazy chick.

Until the day! Whoa, Whoa! I'm never backin down! Whoa, Whoa! Just hear me say! Whoa, Whoa! I'll keep it safe and sound!

Gerard runs up and puts his arms around my waist. "Let me runnnnnn," I complain. "Calm yourself," he says and chuckles. I wiggle around, trying to get out of his grasp. He finally lets me go and I begin to run down the beach again. I hear Gerard laugh behind me. As i'm running. I grab Sarah's wrist, who grabs Alicia, who grabs Grace. We all laugh as we run down the beach. Finally we stop to take a breather and end up running straight into the ocean. The guys walk over and meet us. I look up at the sky to find the huge moon and a bunch of little stars in the sky. I walk out of the water and spread a towel down on the sand. I lay ontop of it while everyone talks and hangs out in the water. Gerard walks over and sits down next to me.  I lay my head on his knee and he plays with my hair. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," he replies, making me smile.

Sarah's P.O.V

I look over to Gerard and Skylar. They are so cute together, and they will make great parents. Suddenly my stomach feels like a bottomless pit. I press my lips together and try to focus on something else. Ray walks over and gives me and kiss on the head. "You ok?" he asks. I smile and nod. I walk over to everyone else and mask what I actually feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom! that was somewhat of a cliffhanger I guess? Not really, :P OOOH Whats wrong with Sarah? :3 you will find out soon enough ;D thanks for reading. Fan, comment, and vote ;D Love ya

Peace Love and Are those friggin sharks with frigging leaser beams attached to their friggin heads? (Five points to whoever can guess where that last part is from ;D comment)