Chapter 47

Alicia's P.O.V

Damn.

This hurts.

I should talk to Frank.

I walk in the house, not expecting to find Mikey sitting on the couch, face in his hands.

No, Alicia.

Don't say anything

Don't make it worse than it already is.

Too late.

"How could you?" I ask weakly. His head shoots up. Tears are filling his eyes. Well, they are filling mine too, and there is so much more to come. "I d-don't know. I'm s-sorry, I'm s-so s-sorry!" He says, putting his face back in his hands. Instinct tells me to walk over to him and comfort him and tell him everything is okay.

No.

Nothing is okay!

I calmly sigh. "Well, it is kind of late for sorry's." I say and walk to our bedroom. I throw things in a suitcase and shut it tight. I walk out the bedroom door, suitcase in hand. "Where are you going?" Mikey ask's protectively. I shrug and slam the door. I walk through the wet grass. I do a good ten minutes of walking before stopping in front of Sarah's house. I ring the doorbell and Sarah comes to the door. She looks me up and down and gives me a knowing look. I suddenly feel helpless. "I-I was just w-wondering if m-maybe I c-could-" I am cut off by her bringing me into a hug. "Of course." she says. I break and start sobbing on her shoulder. "I d-don't get it!" I sob. "Shh, it's okay, I don't either." She soothes. "Come inside." She smiles and we sit on the couch. "Hey, where is Ray?" I ask, looking around. "Oh." She says uncomfortably."Um, all they guys are at Gerard's house." She says. "All of them?!" I jump up. "No, no, no!" I tear at my hair. "Frank and Mikey! They are gonna kill each other!" I shout. Before thinking, I run out the door. "Alicia!" Sarah calls, running behind me. We run all the way to Skylar and Gerard's house. I hear something smash inside."Oh god!" I say and run inside. "You fucking liar! I hate you!" Frank screams and punches Mikey again and again. All guys are in the middle, trying to break it up. "Guys! Stop!" Skylar, Grace, and Ven call from the side. Grant and Ember are in their highchairs, sobbing. Ven looks around. She jumps into the middle of the guys and beats them all, kicking, scratching, punching. "Whoa.." I say as everyone stares. "Shut the fuck up!" she shouts. Let me tell you, everyone shut the fuck up. "Now listen." She says calmly. "Frank!" she shouts. Frank's head snaps up to look at her. "I know what Mikey did was-" She turns to face Mikey, then looks back at Frank. "Horrible on man levels, but trying to kill him isn't the answer." she finishes. Frank crosses his arms and scowls. "Mikey!" Ven says. Mikey doesn't look at her. "Boy, I know how to say special words in alll different languages, even sign language, I suggest you look." she says. Mikey looks up hesitantly. She sighs and shakes her head. "Why?" she asks. Suddenly, Mikey jumps up. Ven starts to move towards him, but he stops her. "Listen! Put yourself in my position! I fucked up, I understand! I keep asking myself why why why! Everyone fucking asking isn't helping me find the answer! Imagine looking at someone you love and knowing you can't have them because your best friend, your bandmate, practically your brother has her! It is not fucking easy!" he yells. Everyone is take aback by this sudden outburst. "Chill the fuck out!" Grace says, standing up. "I'm with Mikey on this one." Grace says. "You have always been with Mikey." Frank sneers. "Don't even say that!" Grace says. Then comes the yelling.

Screaming.

Fighting.

What happened to us?

(A/N play the song now if you are able to read with music!)

I cover my ears as tears prick at my eyes. In the middle of the fights, I sneak away and run out the door. I run to the park as I sob.

I let myself slip into the rocks. I sit on my knees and look down, letting my tears soak the soil. I look up at the sky and see it cloudy and gray. When will the sun shine? I think to myself, meaning it as a lot more then a sunny day. I sit criss cross on the ground and play with my thumbs.