Chapter 45

Gerard's P.O.V

I silently hide behind the corner. I see Grace walk downstairs. I hold my breath until I hear the front door shut. I walk to Mikey's door. I am about to open it but Mikey does first. His eyes widen and he gasps. "Mikes." I breath. "When did- Why?" I ask. "I just- I- I." he shut his mouth after stumbling over his words. Anger suddenly fills me. How could he do this?

"What the fuck?!" I yell loudly. His head snaps up. He won't look me in the eye.

"How could you do this? This could tear us all apart! This fucking idiotic move could cost a lot! You thought no one would find out, but someone always finds out! This will cause so much pain! And what about the band? You are a fucking idiot!" I yell and do something I never thought I would do.

I punch Mikey.

Right in the face. He yelps and slams against the wall. I stomp downstairs and put my hand on the door handle. "You can't tell!" Mikey yells. "We'll see!" I yell and slam the door behind me. 

                                                        °•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•° 

Grace's P.O.V

"I can't decide. They are all so awesome!" say looking at outfits. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I read the text from Mikey and nearly drop my phone.

Gerard knows.

I punch in a text and breath. I have been meaning to do this for a long time.

Me: I can't do this. I can't hurt Frank. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt him, because I love him. Alicia is one of my best friends. This never happened. We never happened.

Mikey: Agreed. But we need to tell Gerard.

I shove my phone in my pocket. "Do you like this?" Skylar asks, holding up a really cool outfit. "Perfect!" I smile. I have been thinking about changing my style, and I think I might actually go through with it. "Hey Skylar?" I call. She walks over and smiles. "Yeah?" she asks. "I wanna change my style. Dye my hair, that sort of stuff." I say. "Really?" she asks. I nod and smile.

                                                     °•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°

"Ow!" I say under my breath. "Man up!" Skylar says. I bite my lip and let the man carve ink into my arm. "All done." he says. Skylar claps and I smile approvingly to the work done on my arm. "Sweet!" I say. Written on my forearm it says "Life Goes On" circled by flowery branches. "My turn!" Skylar says. "Right here." she says, running her finger along her forearm. The man gets started, plunging the ink into her skin. She sits quietly, note moving her arm. The man is soon done and she jumps up. I read her arm and give an approving nod. "Sometimes You Have To Fall To Fly" it says. Alicia gets one that says Believe, Ven gets one that says Even the Best Fall, and Sarah gets one that says After Rain Comes Sunshine. The man then gets started on the piercings I asked for. We are all going to get angel bites. He finishes up everyone and we smile. "This is awesome." I say. We pay the man and walk out to the car.

                                                        °•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°

"Lookin good." Ven says, raking her eyes over me with all the other girls. I rest two fingers on my now red hair. New clothes, hair, tattoo, makeup, jewelry, everything. I get a text from Frank, saying that him and the guys were coming over. "They are coming over." I gasp. Just then the door opens wide and the guys walk in. "We're home!" Gerard says. "Holy fuck." Ray says as Frank drops the cold McDonalds cup that was placed in his hands. "Frank! You are helping me clean that!" Skylar whines. Everyones jaw is dropped as they study us. "Whoa." Frank says as they all step forward, examining us. "You all look great." they say. They smile in approval and Frank takes a tip of Grace's red hair and holds it between his fingers, smiling. The guys read our tattoo's and compliment us. I see Mikey tap Gerard and they sneak off into the kitchen.

                                                          °•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°

Gerard's P.O.V

"What?" I ask coldly as Mikey drags me into the kitchen. "We stopped." he says, looking down. "What?" I ask. "We stopped." he repeated. I look at him, asking for an explanation. "I texted Grace and said that you knew. She said she couldn't hurt Frank anymore and that it was better. This needs to just all forgotten, we never happened." Mikey sighs. I look past Mikey's shoulder and see a figure in the doorway. Frank. He has this look, this horrible look on his face. His expression seems... broken. I close my eyes and cover them with my hand. I hear running feet and sobbing. I let out a breath as the door slams.

                                                         °•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°

Holy fuck.

DX GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. It's just school and all this SHIT.

Anywhore a pic of Grace is uploaded over there as well as a song >

This chapter would have been longer but I have to go take a shower and I felt guilty for not updating.

And I kinda wanna change the cover to a different pic so I can kinda put up different pics of Skylar and stuff and add the name on the new cover.

Anywhore, Love you Toxic Dreamers! BTW All my chapters are unedited, so sorry for any grammar mistakes and stuffs.

Question: What makes you cry?

Quote: I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

Love you guys!

~Jaz