Chapter 14

Ray's P.O.V

I sling my bag over my shoulder. Gerard comes out, his bag also over his shoulder. He carries Skylar and I chuckle. He laughs. "She wouldn't wake up," he says. "Here, give me your bag," I say. I sling it over my shoulder. "Thanks fro," he says. I smile. "No problem, lets get on the bus," I say. Gerard and I get on the bus an we drive off.

Skylar's P.O.V

Someone does my makeup. They put on eyeliner, blue eyeshadow, and really thick coat of mascara, and lip stick. The lady brushes my hair out, almost straight. I get dressed. I wear black short shorts with rips down the front. The rips are outlined by blue. I put on a black v-neck shirt with a blue lightning bolt on it. The shirt shows a little bit of my stomach. I slip on some black and white knee- high converse boots. I lace them up and walk over to Gerard. I walk in the room and Frank drops his water. The guys jaws drop and Gerard looks at them, confused, and I stand in the doorway, also looking at them. Frank looks to Gerard and looks back to me. Gerard turns around and looks at me. "Holy... Shit," he says. Sarah and Alicia come in and drag Mikey and Ray out by the hair. "Not the fro!" I hear Ray say, making me giggle. "Hey, I don't have a girlfriend! I can still stare!" Frank says. I walk over to him. "I have a boyfriend so no, you can't!" I say, giggling and kicking his ankle. He pouts and I grab his hair. " Ow ow ow ow ow ow," he whines. I drag him out the door and close it. "You look totally different," Gerard say, staring at me. I also kick him in the ankle. "Oww" he whines. I take his two fingers and make them point to my eyes. "My eyes are up here," I say and laugh. "Fine," he says and chuckles. He takes my finger and spins me around. He spins me into his arms and I smile. I kiss him and smile. "I'm nervous," I say. "Don't be," he says. "You have an amazing voice, everyone will love you," he re assures me, putting his arms around me. Brian walks in and tells me I have five minutes. "Your shaking," Gerard say, smiling at me. I nod. "I'm scared," I say. He hugs me. "You will be amazing, don't worry," He says. Brian comes in to get me. Gerard gives me a quick kiss. "See you soon ok?" he says. I nod and leave with Brian. Someone puts a microphone on my head. I walk onto the stage, like we practiced. People must remember me, because they start cheering. My heart is pounding. I step in front of the microphone and the music starts. I see Gerard move to the side of the stage and smile at me. I smile back and start to sing.

Let me know what i've done wrong, when i've known this all along

I go around a time or two, just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've throw away, find out games you don't wanna play

You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret, don't tell anyone

Or you might be just another regret

Hope that you can keep it, dirty little secret, who has to know?

I sing the rest of the song and everyone goes crazy and cheers. I look over at Gerard and smile. The guys give me a thumbs up and smile. I start to sing the next song

I never said I'd lie and wait forever, If i'd die we'd be together

I can't always just forget him

But he could try

At the end of the world! or the last thing I see you are

Never coming home never coming home!

Could I? Should I?

And all the things that you never ever told me, and all the smiles at are ever, ever, Ever...

I finish the song. It feels good to know people are cheering for me. I smile. Gerard runs over and hugs me around my waist from behind. He picks me up and spins me around. "Ahh!" I say, laughing. The guys come out on the stage. "Ger-ard!" I say between laughs. The crowd is cheering and laughing. "Put..me..down!" I say while laughing. "Nevvvverr!" He yells. The guys are rolling around on the floor, laughing their ass off. The crowd is laughing. "Are you guys dating?!" Someone shouts. "Ya!" Gerard shouts back. "Good job! She is HOT!" The same voice yells. "I know!" Gerard screams back. I glance at Gerard and narrow my eyes. He sets me down and puts his hands up. "You don't want her to get mad," he whispers to the crowd. I laugh and he runs up and grabs me from behind. "Ahhh Gerard!" I yell. He pets my hair and laughs. "Ahh I just love you so much," he says in a desperate voice. I just relax and let myself dangle off his arms. "I love you too, but let me go!" I yell, trying to get away again. He lets me go and I fall onto Franks back. Everyone laughs. "Gerard!" I yell and start chasing him around the stage. The crowd is cracking up. I jump on his back and he holds onto my legs. "Ok, come on," he says. "Awww!" the crowd say, whining as he sets me down on the side of the stage. He walks to the guys and taps them with his boot. "Come on, get up," he says. They get up and start playing the music. Gerard sings and everyone cheers.

Frank's P.O.V

I rock out to our songs. I look over to Skylar. She is like the sister I never had, and I know the other guys feel that way to. I play the guitar to our song Helena. I see a sign that says "We love Frank" with a big heart. I smile. We have the best fans ever.

Skylar's P.O.V

I am backstage with the guys, greeting the people who are granted backstage access. Some kids come backstage. They run over and hug me. I hug them back and smile at Gerard. "Can we have your autograph?!" they ask. Their voices are full of excitement. "Sure" I say, smiling at them. i sign some of their stuff and they hug me once more, then leave. "They love you," Gerard says, hip bumping me and winking. I smile and nod. "Buuuttttt... not as much as I do!" He says, hugging me around my waist from behind. The fans giggle. I turn around and give Gerard a kiss. "Awwee" the fans say. Gerard and I giggle and continue signing autographs. I fixed up my makeup and hair and outfit before we signed autographs, so the fans see how I really look. A girl walks up to Gerard. "You girlfriend is soooo pretty," she says. Gerard smiles and winks. "I know," he says. I smile and hip bump him. The fangirl giggles and runs off with her autograph. The fans eventually leave. Gerard spins me around and spins me into his arms. I smile at him and he puts his arms around me. Gerard's smile fades and his face drains of color. "Watch out!" he yells. He pushes me and I hit the wall. I see a bullet go through Gerard's side. He falls and bloods seeps through his shirt. "Gerard!" I scream. "Skylar?" I hear Mikey  and Alicia call. "Mikey! Alicia!" I yell. By my voice they know something is wrong. They come through the door and Mikey's face turns pale. I whip out my phone and dial 9-1-1. "Hello! My boyfriend just got shot!" I yell. I tell them everything and hang up. Ray, Frank, and Sarah come racing in. They see the Gerard on the floor and me sitting next to him, sobbing. I put my hands on the place where the bullet went in, trying to stop the blood. Sarah and Alicia came over with rags to help. The ambulance gets here and loads Gerard in the back. "I am riding in the back" I insisted The nurses nod and I climb in. My hands are covered in is blood, but I hold his hand anyway. "I remember you," says the nurse riding in the back with us. "Really?" I ask. She nods. You collapsed and I helped you in the ambulance. "Gerard walked up and said he was riding in the back and no one could stop him" she said, giggling. I smile and don't let go of Gerard's hand, even though I am covering it with blood.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~

Songs sang:                                                                         

Dirty Little Secret by the All- American Rejects: suggested by me

The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance: suggested by shymaniac