Chapter 1

Black.

Black was the only thing that ever crossed my mind anymore.

I stepped out of the car and automatically saw my aunts house.

London was a whole new environment then America. But this was....bigger. It wasn't better though, America was my home. London was so Different. I was.. Out of place. I walked up the drive way into my Aunts House, and this house was GIANT. I mean it was a mansion. I knocked on the door and my aunt automatically gave me a big hug. I mean don't get me wrong i love my aunt but I wish I was in America.... With my parents. My patents died 3 weeks ago. I don't like talking about it but that's why I'm living with my aunt. Her name is Karla. I call her Aunt K though because when I was little I couldn't pronounce my r's.

My Aunt K was, well, rich. She was a Make up effect artist for movies and tv shows and stuff, she loved doing my make up when I was little and every time I had a performance or a play or something she would do my make up. She mob to London a while back before Buisness. About 2 months since my parents died. She has to stay in London for like 4 years at least because she has a couple movies and shows she's working for here.

"Hailey!"

"Aunt K!" I exclaimed.

"How have you been I haven't seen you in 3 months!" She said as we walked into her house.

"I'm good how are you? I asked.

"Terrific." She said

We had little talk as she showed me around the house.

"This will be your room." Aunt K said.

I don't know if I will ever find my room again though because the house was so big.

"This was originally the master bedroom but I hate big rooms, I feel like its going to collapse! So I decided I would give you the master bedroom.

"Thanks!" I said.

"We'll I will be in the kitchen if you need me." She waved by then left my room.

I will have to admit this was a really nice house, but it dint have that family sense to it, I mean, Aunt K does have a child, but she like 25 and is studying in Africa for some reason, it seems like everyone has a purpose but me. I know I'm only 17, but this is my last year and high school and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I started looking around the room. I went into the bathroom, that was prolly bigger than my old room, and set my makeup and tooth brush and all my bathroom stuff in the cabinets and on the counter tops.

I walked into the actual room. It was a peachy color that I actually liked. I spread out my white bed spread on the soft king sized bed. It was a nice room. When I was done with it.

I went to look out the window to see my view. But the first thing I noticed was the window itself. It was really big and had one of those bed like things on it. I had one at my old house and usually used it when I was thinking or wanted to be alone. I sat down on the soft cushion and looked out the window. A house. That was my view? Really? Behind the house was a really pretty lake. Why couldn't we live in that house?

About 10 minutes of checking out my room. I decided to go see Aunt K. She called me into her bedroom. I walked in and it was a small sheik room with a lot of antiques. I had a small bathroom and an awesome view of the pretty lake. Now I know why she gave me the master bedroom.

"Hello Hailey." She said

"Hi Aunt K."

"You okay?"

"Yeh just thinking."

"About?"

"Everything in the past couple of weeks." I said.

Then a tear slipped my eyes and Aunt K pulled me in for a hug.

"Shh it's okay, from here things only get better i promise." She said.

"I lost Everything." Sobbed quietly.

"I know, i know, but you can't be sad, you must stay positive." She said.

"Okay." I said

I got up and hugged her.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anytime." She smiled.

I walked back into my room and stared out my window to think, then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy. He looked about my age and had a blonde quiff in his hair. He was stepping out of his car and had for boys with him. One blonde, the rest had brown hair. They all wore leather jackets.

He saw me. I tried to look away but it was to late. The one with the blonde quiff saw me. He just smirked and walked into the house, that I had a perfect view of.

But I remember little of that moment.

Because the only thing that was crossing my mind, was black.

______________

Hello!

Now you are either coming through one of my other books finding this or you just found it but I hope you like it so far!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and follow!

Thanx!

~Hunter.