Chapter 10

Haley's P.O.V.

"What the hell does that mean?" I said to Zayn.

"Nothing just, we can't worry about it there just trying to scare us." Zayn replied.

"Zayn what happens if something happens to one of us!? Then what will you do!?" I asked raising my voice.

He came up to me and cupped my face in his hands.

"Absolutely, nothing, is going to happen to any of us. I promise." Zayn said to me.

I slightly nodded.

"Okay, girls, go up stairs into mine and Haley's room and stay there. Me, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis need to talk." Zayn stated.

We all nodded, and walked up to our room. We all sat on the bed.

"So what's going on?" Emma asked me.

"Yeh what did Zayn tell you?" Kendra added.

"Well he basically promised that none of us would get hurt." I said, then we heard a thump coming from the closet.

"What was that?" Emma asked.

"Umm, Hal, I wouldn't take Zayn' promise to heart." Kendra said.

"Guys it was probably just nothing." I said, trying to keep my cool.

I walked up to the closet while the girls were still on the bed, I opened the closet, and to my surprise, Zayn's dresser was on the ground, and the secret door was open.

"What the hell?" I said loud enough for the girls to hear. Then I heard a scream.

I turned around out of the closet to see Emma and Kendra both being attacked by large men. And the were headed out of the window, I screamed, but then my scream was muffled by someone's hand, they were trying to lead me out of the window, as Kendra and Emma were both already out the window, as I was struggling with all my strength to get out of this mystery mans touch. My front half of my body was almost out of the window when the mans arms released me. I almost fell out of the window, but someone pulled me back into the room. I didn't even know who it was, I just instantly started crying into his chest. I looked up to only see Louis, Zayn, and Harry, beating up the guy who took me, and Niall, was trying see if there was anything out the window and yelling out Kendra's name. So I'm guessing Liam is the one comforting me at the moment. Then Harry, Niall, and Louis all carried the limp man out of the room as Zayn came over to me and took me from Liam's arms, giving Liam a nod to thank him, and Liam walked out of the room to help the others.

"I'm so sorry, I never thought anything like this would happen." He said.

That made me cry harder, and he must have noticed because his grip in me tightened.

Zayn then laid us both down on his bed. Then i thought. My two best friends were now gone. Not safe. Zayn's promise was now on hold.

*************

I woke up in an empty bed. I scrambled around to try to find Zayn but he wasn't there. I looked at the clock and it read 4:30 a.m. I fumbled out of bed and went out of the room to try to find Zayn. I saw him out on the porch, so I walked out there and sat by him on the bench.

"Why are you up?" I asked.

"Just to clear my thoughts." He said.

"Why are you up?" He asked.

"I couldn't find you so I looked for you, and found you here." I said.

"Well you should probably go back to sleep." Zayn said.

"No, I'll wait for you." I said as I yawned.

"Just go to bed and I'll be there soon." Zayn said raising his voice a little.

"Are you sure." I asked.

"Yes, Haley, I am sure no go up stairs before I get really mad. Just go!" He said his voice now higher than before.

Was he kidding?

"Well I'm so sorry I did absolutely nothing wrong, I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight." I said before walking the house.

Then right outside the backdoor was a man. He had a brick in his hand like he was going to break the glass. I screamed and ran backwards to the door, only to bump into Zayn.

"What what's wrong!" He asked.

I pointed to the door and saw the man, but he threw the brick, colliding with the glass door, spreading glass all over the floor.

"Haley, run!" He yelled.

And I did exactly that. I ran to the only place I could think of.

The tree house.

Zayn' s P.O.V.

I don't know why I blew up on Haley like that. I'm just really stressed. But when she screamed at the door and I ran to her, I told her to run. I got the guy, and it was one of Andrews' people. The guy who's after me. Andrews his last name though, I never knew his first name. I beat the guy up myself,but the lads carried him to the basement with the other guy.

"Where's Haley?" Harry asked. Niall had red eyes, most likely from crying. Harry on the other hand, never really showed his feelings.

"I made a mistake." I said.

"How?" Niall asked.

"I told her to run when I saw the guy, and she ran out the door." I said.

"What?! She could be anywhere in those woods!" Liam replied, being the father like character.

"We'll find her, were all going looking now, get flashlights, and medical supplies, just incase we do find one of the girls and there hurt." I said.

As the all scurried off I sat on the couch. Thinking. what if I never see her again? What if something terrible happens?

And my last words to her were.

Just go.

________________

Sorry it's a little short. I update every Mondays and Thursdays so it shouldn't be a long wait.

If this chapter gets 5 votes I will update again tomorrow!

Please fan about this book! I would love some publicity!

Also comment!

Bye!

~Hunter!