Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Zayn's P.O.V.

Me and Haley walked for about 5 more minutes before we reached the old house. The sun was long gone, and it was pitch black. Haley was beside me holding on to my hand for dear life. As I was about to walk up the steps to the old house, the small handle opened the door.

I stepped back, pushing Haley behind me. We saw a tall figure walk out, just as I expected.

Flynn.

He walked somewhat closer, signaling me to take a step back. The only providing light at the moment was the moonlight, which shined down right in front of the steps.

"Hello Haley." Flynn said, gesturing to words Haley. I pushed her farther behind me.

"Just tell us what you want for us to have our loved ones back." I spat back. He was annoying me with his absent minded stalling.

"Simple," he said walking closer until he was about two yards away, "I want a life, for the lives." He said, gesturing towards Haley.

Was he kidding?

"No way, no way are you killing her." I said.

"Do you want to see your loved ones?" Flynn said with a devilishly smile.

"Zayn, just let me-" Haley said but I interrupted.

"Flynn just let them go!" I bellowed out.

"Zayn let me-" Haley said before yet another interruption.

"No can do." Said Flynn.

"ZAYN!" Haley yelled, earning a confused glance from me.

"Just, just let me go with him." She said, walking up from behind him.

"What?! Are you crazy!" I yelled. No way in hell is she going with him.

"Zayn I will be fine-" she said but I didn't let her finish.

"Take me." I said blankly.

Flynn's face turned back in to the demotic grin he owned.

"I like that offer better." Flynn said.

"Let's go." I said as I walked up to Haley to say goodbye.

Haley's P.O.V.

Zayn walked up to me. I couldn't say goodbye.

"Zayn, what are you doing." I said, looking at the ground.

"Saving you, and the people we love." He replied with.

"Please, Zayn. Don't go." I begged.

He tilted my chin up with his finger making me look into his eyes.

"Don't worry about me, I will be fine." He said. Making me tear up inside.

As he started to walk away I kept yelling his name, but after he walked in the house. I let out the loudest scream.

About a minute after, a vehicle pulled up and out hopped Liam and Louis. I was already sobbing.

"Get the cops! Call the cops!" I yelled out loud.

"They're on their way, look the moms and your aunt are at the house, the tricked us into thinking that they had them. They just want to kill you." Louis said.

I broke.

"Zayn! They took him! Help hi-" just then I cowered down. I loud shot came from the house and I knew the exact noise.

A gun.

The cops then pulled up and we out in a second.

"Help him!" I yelled.

They then went straight into the house. I started sobbing even more.

Two cops came out with Flynn. He gave us a bad look and just walked along as he was escorted to the police car.

Then came out the stretcher. On the stretcher was Zayn, with a bullet wound in his stomach.

I then ran up to the stretcher, repeatedly yelling his name.

"Miss, please step away." The operator said. I didn't do anything, until Liam came up and pulled me away.

I just turned around and started crying in Liam's chest. I had to get to the hospital.

________

Look okay I know that it has been a reallllllllly long time since I have updated. My wattpad app keeps crashing and the only way to even get on wattpad is through safari and it is terrible. I will update more often due to the fact this book only has about 2 chapters left. I will probably finish it by the end of the next week. I love you guys thank you for keeping up with me!

~Hunter