Chapter 16

Zayn's P.O.V.

I got up off the bed, and walked to my closet.

"Haley, go get the boys and the girls." I said, pulling the dresser away from the wall.

She nodded her head and left the room.

I unlocked the hidden door and crawled up the ladder, I heard the boys walk in the closet.

"Harry!" I called from the weapon room.

"Yeah?" I heard him call from the bottom.

"I'm going to hand them down okay?" I said.

"Yeah, we're ready." He said.

Then I started handing down the weapons.

Haley's P.O.V.

Me and the girls sat down on the bed. I knew exactly what Zayn was getting, even though it did frighten me a little.

One by one I saw a gun, and then a big knife, and some more other weapons that just looked dangerous and scary.

Once they had a lot of weapons they got them and put them on the floor of the room. Me, Emma, and Kendra were all sitting on the bed in awe.

It was all so different to see weapons like this. I mean, us my parents did have a couple guns but I never touched them, let alone fired one. And these were like assault weapons. Big guns, and really big knifes.

Zayn walked over to me, and handed me a small pistol.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Just in case you need to protect yourself." Zayn said.

"I don't know how to use this!" I said, my tone getting higher.

"Look, you only have to use it if your in danger, okay? I just really don't want you to be kidnapped again." Zayn said sincerely.

I nodded and set the small gun to the side.

Once all the guys had everything packed up, we all stood up.

"Okay girls, stay by one of us guy all the time, because you will be their next target. They want what is important to us." Zayn stated.

I was wondering what would happen if something bad happened to Aunt K. She was all I had left. After her, I have nothing, no one. I mean sure, I have Zayn, but I would have no family. It was heart breaking thinking it could even happen. Even though you tell you self it won't, there is still that little voice in your head saying its possible.

I was snapped back into reality by someone calling my name.

"Haley, you okay?" Kendra said to me, while everyone else was in there own little conversations.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit worried I guess." I replied.

She rubbed my back in an attempt to comfort me.

We all stood up and walked out of Zayn's bedroom to the front door.

"Okay so where are we going first?" Louis asked.

"Umm lets just check the last place we found Haley." Zayn said.

"Okay let's go."

We headed out the door and Zayn arm automatically found contact with my shoulders.

"Stay with me, I won't let anything happen to you." Zayn said.

I believe him.

But was he right?

***********

About 15 minutes later, we returned to the little building that was oh so familiar, and brought back terrible memories from the night before.

"Okay Niall, Louis, stay out here with the girls. Me harry and Liam will go in and check." Zayn said before opening the door.

They went in cautiously and warily. But about 10 minutes later, they came back out.

"We didn't see anyone, but we did find something." Harry said.

"What? What did you find?" Emma asked.

Zayn held out his hand and n it was a locket. Not only a locket, but a ring.

Kendra gasped then let out a loud cry, I could see her fall into Niall's arms.

It was Kendra's moms wedding ring.

She cried and cried.

I walked p and picked up the locket. I opened it and there was a picture of Aunt K and Uncle Jim. Uncle Jim died 2 years after I was born, Aunt K was devastated she lost him. She wore this locket everywhere she went.

I started crying once I saw this. This made me understand that they did have my Aunt.

Zayn instantly tried comforting me.

"It's oka-." Zayn tried saying but I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say that it's okay! They have our family! They could kill them! There playing this sick little game that isn't funny! It's horrifying! Why can't things just go back to the way there were!"

And that's when I broke.

_____________

Hey guys! I want to say sorry for the long waits so that's why I updated again!

I love you all!

Please vote!

And please follow me!

And comment what you think!

Thanks.

~Hunter.