Chapter 2

Haley's P.O.V.

About an hour later it was time to go to bed. Tomorrow was my first day as a senior in high school. I was super excited. Aunt K has a friend that has a daughter that will be in my grade so she invited them over.

"Alice!" Aunt K yelled.

"Karla!" The woman yelled back.

The kissed each others cheeks and the woman a girl came in.

"Oooooo Haley come meet Alice and her daughter!" Aunt K called me from the top of the stairs."

I walked down and Aunt k introduced me.

"This is Alice." She said pointing to the older woman.

"And this is Kendra." She said pointing to the short petite girl with short brown hair.

"Nice to meet you." She said with her hand out.

"You too." I said returning the gesture.

"Alice, Kendra, this is my niece Haley." Aunt k said.

"Nice too meet you." Alice said.

"Well how about you and Kendra go up to your room and hang out a bit while me and Alice catch up." Aunt k asked me.

I nodded my head and then me and Kendra walked up to my room.

When we got up to my room we both sat on my bed.

"So how do you like London?" Kendra asked me.

"Okay. It's a lot bigger than where I used to live." I said.

"Yeh."

"So where did you grow up? I mean I noticed you didn't have a British accent." I said.

"Well it's kinda like your aunt. My mom does make up on movies and shows and stuff and travels every year. But my mom is on the same movie as your aunt, so I get to stay here, in London, for a my last school year." She said.

"Oh so how long have you lived here?" I asked.

"About 1 year and a 1/2." She said.

"Where do you live." I asked.

She then went up to my window that had a cushion thing on it and pointed out.

"The one right there." She said pointing across the street.

"Awesome, you live really close." I said.

"Yeh my mom and your aunt kinda planned it, that's why I was excited when my mom said your coming to love with your aunt." She said.

"Yeh, and thank goodness I won't be alone tomorrow." I said.

"So why did you come live with your aunt?" Kendra said.

"Well...... My family, well, died." I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry." She said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Kendra said.

I then spent the next hour telling her about my family. I cried a little then quickly wiped it away.

"I'm so sorry, Haley." Kendra said.

"No it's okay." I said wiping the last tear away."

"I have known you for 2 hours and I feel like I have known you for forever." She smiled.

I laughed.

Then I looked right at the house that I saw the 5 boys walk right into. I turned to Kendra.