Chapter 18

Haley's P.O.V.

We woke up the next morning right next to each other. It was nice being next to Zayn, but I still needed to find Aunt K and the rest of the group. I got up to go take a shower. About ten minutes later I was finished and I got dressed in some old jeans, and a T-shirt. I walked out of the room to see Zayn already dressed.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked, I shook my head, not wanting anything to eat right now.

We went downstairs only to find the others eating sub sandwiches and potato chips. The. I realized it was already 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Well you guys slept in really late." Kendra said to me, as I came up to sit by her.

"Yeh well it happens when your up all night." I said, she nodded her head in agreement.

I have a lot of pity on Kendra, since we do. Basically know that they were threatening her with her mothers life.

*******

As everyone finished up, we all got settled in nod started watching a movie. After the movie was over, it was about 5 o'clock, and I wanted to head out to go search again.

I went up stairs to go change into more appropriate cloths to go into the woods.

When I came back downstairs, Zayn was waiting for me at the door.

"You ready?" Zayn asked.

I nodded my head and we went out the door.

"Are the others coming?" I asked.

"There going to come a bit later." He said, as I nodded.

We headed out the door and decided were to go next. We decided on the old abandon house on the other side of the woods.

As time passed by my legs began to weaken, we had been walking for at least 2 hours. Zayn's phone stars to ring so we stopped, letting me take a break.

"Hello?" Zayn said into the phone.

"Uh yeh we have been walking for about 2 hours now, we are going to go check the old abandon house on the other side of the woods, were almost there actually." Zayn said.

"Yeh okay we will be there." He said into the phone, then hanging up.

"Are they coming?" I asked, he nodded.

"There coming by car, so it may only take about 45 minutes." He said, and we continued to walk to the old abandoned house.

Louis P.O.V.

As we were just about to leave, a car rolled up in the drive way, me and Liam looked at each other really funny. The car was black, and had tinted windows, so I couldn't see anyone inside.

As someone stepped out, I put my hand on my gun, ready to slide it out. But I didn't have to.

Out of the drivers seat stepped out Maura, then Anne, then Karen, then Trisha. After then in the far back of the van, popped out my mom, Karla, and Alice. They were all laughing.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I said kinda loud.

"Oh so sorry guys, we had to stay another day for some business." Karla said.

Me and Liam have each other a 'what the hell' looked. Then it hit me.

"Umm hey Alice, wheres your wedding ring?" I asked, she looked down and sighed.

"Well when me and Karla went to go to the pool, we took them off, when we came back, they were gone. Someone must have stolen them." She said.

"So Karla is missing her locket?" I asked.

Karla nodded.

"Okay well we would really like to ask how your trip went, but we really have got to be somewhere." I said kissing my moms cheek, Liam doing the same.

We hopped in the car, trying to piece things out.

"Okay I know what happened." I said, Liam starting the car up. "They had someone steal their jewelry, then bring it back, hide it where they knew we would find it, then act like they were holding them all hostage."

Liam nodded for me to go on.

"So they are probably going to keep pretending like we think they are holding them against their will, but we just found out." I said.

"What do we do?" Liam said, frantically."

"Drive." I said, "Fast."

______________________

Hey guys I am so sorry for the late update and the sucking chapter.

I will update REALLY soon so keep your eyes open.

Please fan, vote, and comment my little 🎀BOWTIES🎀

Thank you.

~Hunter.