Chapter 20

*****READ***** okay so you will probably all hate me for how this book ends. It ends in a cliff hanger like ending and I would hate it too, but I have to do this because the book is absolutely over. There will be NO SEQUEL. This is do to the fact that when my Imagines book reaches 100,000 reads, I am starting a new book. So please I love you all and thank you for reading this book!

FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 20

Zayn's P.O.V.

I knew as soon as I walked in the room something was going to happen, I just never knew I would get shot. I have gotten shot in the calf before but it was nothing compared to the feeling in my chest. It felt like I was dying which I probably wasn't to far from.

As they wheeled me out my eyes were shut but I could still hear. Hearing the cries and screams from Haley broke my heart but she had to stay strong.

And soon as they got me in the ambulance I was surrounded by darkness.

Haley's P.O.V.

We got right in the car and rushed to the hospital. I swear to god it was the worst and longest ride I have ever been on. At this moment it seemed unreal, almost like my world was

F

A

L

L

I

N

G.

I didn't want to do anything besides being by Zayn.

My world was

T

U

M

B

L

I

N

G

D

O

W

N.

As the agonizing ride finally ended when we reached the hospital. I basically ran into the revolving door. As I went up to the front desk I frantically asked for Zayn.

"Ma'm please sit down in the waiting room, he is in surgery." The lady politely asked.

"No I need to see him now!" I yelled not so politely.

"Miss, I'm afraid if you don't sit down you will be escorted out." The lady said again.

"No-!" I began to yell as I was cut off.

"We'll take it from here." I heard Liam say from behind me.

"No Liam you don't understand!" I yelled.

"I do understand, and yelling like this isn't going to make Zayn magically heal." He said sincerely, "Just calm down."

"Okay." I sat down on the couch in the waiting area, putting my head in my hands.

"It's okay, he will be okay." A voice, most likely Liam's, said trying to comfort me. But all I could think about was death.

Death. Death. Death.

I didn't want him to die. I would die.

*********

I waited patiently and about 3 hours later he was out of surgery and we could see him. I rushed down the hall all the way to the room he was in and walked right into the door. He was sleeping so I quietly sat in the waiting chair for him to wake up.

I was crying and thinking what would happen if he didn't? No I can't think like that.

Just then there was a steady beeping noise. I looked up to see the hearty monitor steady. My heart dropped, but just then, Zayn jolted up from the hospital bed.

His eyes were open and he was completely okay. Or so I thought.

He got up like he was perfectly fine and walked over and cupped my face.

"I'm sorry." He whispered faintly.

This confused me.

"For what?" I said.

He just stepped closer and whispered "I will always love you." He said.

At this point I was really scared

Just then the steady beeping came back, and Zayn was in the hospital bed lifeless.

This was it.

It's over.

He was gone, and we had lost.

I knew he was out of pain.

The doctors lied.

They said he was fine.

He was part of me, he saved me.

He was my hero.

I fought for my hero.

I was fighting for the hero.

As I went up to his cold, lifeless body. I held his hand.

I whispered. "I will love you, forever and always."

As I sat down on the stool next to the bed, I heard a faint "Haley?"

I shot up and saw them

The dark brown eyes, that belonged to my hero.

THE END

________________

Okay so please don't hate me! I think this is how it should have ended.

Okay so I love you all and thank you!

If you have any suggestions leave them in the comment box below 👇👇👇👇👇

Love you all and thanks for reading!

Thanx!

~Hunter