Chapter 11

Haley's P.O.V.

Kept running, being the paranoid person I am, I kept thinking people were following me. I finally reached the hidden entrance of the tree house. I opened the door which was surprisingly unlocked.

I walked into the master bedroom to get to the phone. When I opened the door, I was shocked.

There on the floor, were Emma and Kendra. Eyes closed. I waked over to Kendra. I prayed that they would wake up if I shook them. I gently shook Kendra.

"Kendra?" I cried into me saying that.

As if my prayers were answered her eyes fluttered open she gave me a excited look then gave me a weak hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I'm just glad your here, where are the boys?" She asked.

"I came here alone, it was a run situation and I had to come here, how did you get here?" I asked her.

"Well those people dragged us here, then they clorophined us." She said.

Then I looked over to Emma.

"Emma, Emma wake up." I said. I shook her but she just wouldn't get up.

"Emma!" I said it louder.

"Oh my god, what do we do?" Kendra being worried.

"Just calm down, there is a phone in the kitchen I will go call the boys and tell them where we are." I said. She slowly nodded.

I walked into the kitchen and went to the phone. I was going to call Zayn, but our fight made

me think Zayn might not want tot talk to me, so I dialed Harry's number.

Harry's P.O.V.

We were out in the woods searching for the girls. Then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Harry! It's me!" I heard Haley's voice.

I stopped in my tracks as did the others.

"Haley!? Where are you!?" I asked loudly.

"I'm at the tree house. I found Emma and Kendra, they were both on the floor. Kendra woke up but Emma's still not awake, please hurry!" I yelled.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes!"I yelled then hung up.

"Was that Haley?" Liam asked.

"Is she okay?!" Zayn asked louder.

"Yeh Haley's fine, and she found the other girls, Kendra's fine but Emma isn't waking up guys we need to get to the treehouse fast." I said, as we all started towards the tree house.

Zayn's P.O.V.

We were all walking when Harry got a phone call, I then later found out it was Haley.

Safe. That was the word I was looking for and he said she was safe.

I then asked my self why she didn't call me. Did she think I was mad? I wasn't, I was worried, and stressed at the house.

I just hope she really is safe.

Haley's P.O.V.

I had just called Harry. I went back into the room to see if Emma had gotten better. I saw her sitting up against the wall holding her head like she was in dire pain which she probably was.

"Are the boys coming?" Emma asked.

"Yes therein there way." I answered.

Then I heard the door open then later shut.

"Thank god you guys are here." I said walking into the kitchen.

"I was hoping you would get here soo-" I then looked up.

There were 3 guys I had never seen before.

Then I did what was on instinct.

I screamed as loud as I could.

____________

3 votes and I will update tomorrow!

~Hunter.