Chapter 7

Haley's P.O.V.

I was in my closet looking for what I should wear for the party tonight. It was at six and it was already 5:15. I didn't take a shower because I took one this morning, so I just looked for what to wear. I didn't really know what to wear. I went to the side of my closet that was almost all dress cloths. I found a ruffly teal spaghetti strap top, and a pair of black leggings. I wore a black flats to place the out fit together. Then Aunt K came and saved the day once again. She came in with a little ankle boot that stopped mid way calf. I thanked her because now I won't have to use crutches. She sat down on my bed as did my make up.

"So you and Zayn huh?" Aunt K said.

I was shocked by her words.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I had came out of the kitchen when you guys kissed." She said.

I didn't know how to respond, I was embarrassed a little.

"It's okay. I was actually hoping you guys would be a thing." Aunt K said.

"Aunt K!" I yelled playfully.

"What? I was!" She said back.

"Okay, okay. Now I have to go to Kendra's house to meet her and Emma there to go to the party." I said

"Okay bye! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Aunt K yelled to the door.

"Okay bye!" I yelled walking out the door. The sun was almost down, I noticed walking to Kendra's house. Her and Emma were all ready to go by the time I got there. Emma was wearing a pink tube top, with black shorts, and pink heals, her blonde hair curled up perfect. Kendra was wearing , a blue open back top, with ripped jean shorts, and her hair pulled up into a side French braid bun.

"Let's go!" Emma yelled. By the time we stepped foot in Zayn's house, it was pitch black out side. His house was crowded, so me Kendra and Emma stayed close to each other. Then Harry found Emma, Niall found Kendra, and I was by myself. I went to see if I could get a drink, but before I got to the kitchen I felt to arms snake around my torso. I turned around to see, of course, Zayn.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said.

He then pulled me upstairs into his room. He sat on his bed and gestured me to sit next to him. I sat down and he begun to talk.

"Okay, so you now how we went out the other night to the tree house."

"Yes." I said.

"And how we heard those noises."

"Yesss."

"And how people were after to because of the whole 'my girl' thing?"

"Cut to the point, please."

"Well the people in the wood are after you because they know your mine and everything." He said really fast.

"What!?" I was completely shocked.

"Yeh." He said.

"What's going to happen?" I said almost as a whisper considering I was scared.

"Hey it's okay, I have a plan." He said comforting me.

"Okay." I said.

"So hears the plan. You, Emma, and Kendra, are going to stay here for a couple days. We have to protect you three because they might try to take you. And me, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Liam will all keep them away from you." Zayn said.

"Why do they even want us?" I asked.

"That's a story for later." Zayn said.

"Okay." I said accepting.

We went back down stairs and saw Kendra and Niall, and Harry and Emma, raping each others faces to death.

"Emma! Kendra!" They looked up and ran towards me.

"Can you believe they like us too!" Emma yelled.

"Yeh I was part of the plan." I said.

"And you didn't tell us?" Kendra said.

"They told me it was a surprise and I knew how happy you would be." I said.

We hugged and then they went back to there boys and I went back to Zayn.

**********

After hours of dancing an ing and drinking, it was already 1:00 in the morning. I was a little tipsy but still sober enough to know whats going on. It seemed as if Emma and Kendra were the same way.

Kendra pulled Niall upstairs and Emma did the same with Harry. Liam and Louis went home and the only ones left were me and Zayn. I got up to get another drink, but fel to the floor as I tried to walk there. Zayn came to my side and helped me up. He knew what I wanted so he just went and got It for me. He handed me my drink and sips later my vision went blurry.

**********

I woke up and felt two strong arms around my waist. I looked up to see me and Zayn cuddling together on his bed. I just cuddled deeper into his chest, tracing shapes onto his chest, keeping me occupied. About 2 minutes into doing that, I felt his grip tighten on my waist, then he kissed the top of my head I looked up to se Zayn awake, with a smile on his face.

"Good morning beautiful." He said.

"Good morning." I said back. He got up and out of his bed, and I followed his actions. I stood up and almost hit the ground immediately, before Zayn caught me.

"Yeh you were pretty wasted last night." He said.

"I was not." I said.

"You ate a sandwich with pickles, peanut butter, and a bagel for bread." He relied.

"Ewe." I simply said. Then Zayn went into his bathroom and handed me an Advil, and a cup of water. I sat them down on the bed side, then noticed something. It was extremely cold. I started to shiver a little and I rubbed my arms up and down.

"Cold?" Zayn asked.

"Yeh." I said.

He brought me into his embrace which was warming.

"It's probably because of what your wearing." He whispered in my ear.

I backed away and looked down at my cloths. I was in one of Zayn's shirts. And underwear, and my bra. That's it. The shirt went down to my knees.

"You let me wear just this?!" I said loudly.

"Well I gave you pants but yo refused to wear them!" He said.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Well, throw some of my shorts on, we'll get breakfast, because its going to be a long day."

Zayn said while intertwining our fingers.

"Indeed." Was my reply.

______________

<B> hey guys! Sorry I took a week to update!

Please comment on how the book is!

Vote, comment, follow me!

Thanx!

~Hunter!