Chapter 13

Haley's P.O.V.

After he had slapped me twice he left. I was alone in this cell, and probably going to die.

What would people think happen to me? Would Zayn say anything? Is Zayn still mad at me?

All of these e questions were roaming around in my mind, unanswered. It was terrible that I couldn't put an end to all of these questions that were unanswered. It frustrated me.

I was going to probably die of starvation or from getting beat up. No one would save me, because no one knew where to look.

Zayn's P.O.V.

We were continuously looking for Haley in the woods. We found a small building back in the woods. There was a dim light coming from a small window. When I looked in my window I couldn't Believe my eyes.

I saw Haley, in chains, getting slapped by Flynn. Flynn was a drug dealer, who wanted me to work for him a while back. When I refused, he said he'd get me back. This, was defiantly affecting me.

Affecting me more, was the fact that Haley was just taking the beating. She didn't even defend herself.

After he left, she curled up in the corner, crying. That broke my heart into a billion little pieces.

Then me, louis, and Liam all heard a screeching sound, and then talking. The voices were faint, but still pretty audible.

"What are we going to do with her boss?" I heard a deep voice say, probably one of the guards.

"We're going to lure Zayn in, once he comes to save her, we will take Zayn, and if he doesn't agree to come with us, we will kill the girl, right in front of Zayn's eyes." Flynn's words shocked me. It was something that I couldn't let happen, wouldn't let happen.

Then, Flynn and the 2 guards followed Flynn threw the woods. We took this opportunity to try and break in the building. We walked up to the door that Flynn walked out of. We turned the door and it was locked. I then got the idea and decided to get a rock and hit the door handle. Then the door handle came right off. This was absolutely perfect. This was the only door, and I stripped it. We began walking around, trying to find another way to possibly enter.

"Over here!" I heard Louis shout. Me and Liam went over to him, and he had found a glass window. I then took the same rock that I stripped the door with, and crashed it threw the window. The room light was turned off, so we immediately went to find the door. We opened the door, and entered a hallway. I walked to the door at the end of the hallway, praying it would be the small cell Haley was in. I looked at the boys willingly, before opening the door.

Haley's P.O.V.

I was quietly sobbing to my self when I heard a noise. My eyes diverted directly to the door. The handle started to turn, an do was silently praying that it wasn't Alex, though my chances were slim.

The door handle turned handle my eyes lit up with joy. I saw Zayn standing there, with Louis and Liam behind him. Zayn quickly rushed over to me. He brought me in a long, tight hug. I enjoyed his presence, as if we had been away from each other for a month, even though its only been a couple of hours.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? I swear to god if Flynn ever touches you like that again I will-" I cut him off mid sentence.

"I'm fine, and who the hell is Flynn?" I asked.

"The guy I saw slapping you through the window." Zayn replied.

"That guys name is Alex." I said, making Zayn have a confused face on.

"Oh, Alex, is his first name. Flynn is his last name. But anyway, we really need to get you out of here." Zayn said, tugging at the chain attached to my hand.

"Liam text Harry and tell him to bring a saw or something that will cut through metal. Give him the address of this place so he doesn't get lost. And by all means, tell him to go alone, if we lose another girl, we are all in trouble." Zayn said, with an all serious face.

"But what if Harry gets lost?" I asked, concerned about yet another one of us getting trapped.

"Don't worry he'll be able to get himself out of it." Zayn replied. I just nodded as I watched Zayn and Louis tug at the chain that was on my wrist, and the end attached to the wall.

"Liam did you call Harry?" Zayn asked eagerly."

"Yes he's on his way." Liam said.

They all stood up facing towards me. They all looked at the chains, trying to decipher a way to get them off. Then, I saw a shadow coming down the hallway of the open door. Zayn and the others backs were facing the door.

"Zayn!" I whisper yelled desperately trying to get his attention.

"Hang on Haley." He continued to look at the chain.

I saw Alex appear in the doorway, with a devilish grin on his face. If his hand, he had agin, which frightened me more.

"Zayn watch out!" I yelled. Zayn turned around as one of the guards fists came in contact with his face. Zayn was on the ground, knocked unconscious.

"Zayn!" Me, louis, and Liam yelled almost all at the same time.

"Now I suggest you two let the guards lock you up, before the same happens to you." Alex said, disgusting me every time he spoke a word,

"And as for you." He said, walking closer to me. "I wouldn't plan on living much longer." He whispered in my ear, then once again, slapped me across my face.

I knew his words wouldn't happen. Harry would be here any moment. Hopefully.

______________

I tried to make it some what longer, but every time I try, I fail.

Please please follow me with a cherry on top!

Comment what you think? Please? Read my other books?

Vote please!

Love you!

~Hunter!