Chapter 14

Liam's P.O.V.

I heard the words that Flynn whispered in Haley's ears. Hopefully Zayn would wake up, and Harry would be here to rescue us.

This all got way to far out of hand. Just because Zayn didn't want to do something, doesn't mean he, or any of us should be punished. One thing though, society, sucks.

I watched as Flynn slapped Haley once more, then left the room. Haley's face was bleeding from the previous hits, now it has only gotten worse. She looked really bad, sorry to say.

"Are you alright?" I asked Haley from across the room.

She nodded, then started sobbing. I have a feeling I had just made things worse.

"Haley it's okay, everything will turn put just fine, Harry will get here, and we will be oka-." She cut me off.

"How do you know?! What if he can't find us! Liam! You heard what he said! He's going to kill me!" She started raising her voice.

She did have a point though. Everything was uncertain. Nothing could be worse than someone telling you that they are going to kill you.

"Look Haley I'm sorry, but freaking out isn't going to help anything, take a deep breath, and calm down, okay?" I said, trying my hardest to not have her yelling again.

She took a deep breath. She started sobbing a little bit, probably because of the chains scratching at her wrists.

Then we all heard a grumble, we looked over to the side and saw Zayn start to wake up.

"Zayn!" Haley yelled, I instantly told her to be quiet because more than likely, Zayn would have a massive head ache.

With the sound of Haley's voice, Zayn's eyes fluttered open. He saw Haley, and ran to her. I was actually surprised at remembering that they never locked Zayn up.

"Zayn!" Haley yelled at just about the top of her lungs.

Zayn pulled back a bit, obviously almost losing his hearing from her screaming, but he then hugged her, no matter his loss of hearing.

Then we heard a tapping on the window, we looked over and saw Harry standing there, with a tool that could obviously get us out of this situation. He then started walking in the other way, obviously coming in the building. We would be saved.

About 5 minutes later, the door handle started to jiggle. We all started to smile, because we would finally get out of this mess, this day, this terrible night.

The door opened, and who was there completely ruined it for all of us.

Alex was there, holding a gun.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was about to go into the building, when I looked around the corner and saw 2 guards standing by the door. I had to find a way to get them away from the building.

I pulled out my gun and shot it up int he sky. The guards instantly started running in the woods. I took this chance t run into the building.

Haley's P.O.V.

"Well, I see Zayn has woken up." Alex said, gesturing towards Zayn.

"Now I decide to take this chance, to let Zayn be a witness of you death." Alex said, with very evil grin on his face.

I saw a shadow coming down the hall, probably one of the guards. My eyes lit up when I saw Harry in the doorway. He had a big rock in his hand, and cleverly hit Alex in the backf the head, with the rock.

Alex fell to the ground, obviously unconscious.

"Harry!' All of us yelled, being probably happier to see him more than anyone in our life.

Harry then started on getting us off the chains.

*****15 minutes later*****

All of us had gotten out of our chains, and once I did, I reunited with Zayn. I started crying into his shoulders, I never wanted to let go of him. When we pulled away, I instantly fell to the ground, my ankle was still somewhat sprained, and Alex beating me repeatedly didn't help.

I whimpered because when I looked down I saw how swollen it was.

In one swift motion Zayn helped me stand up on one leg. We were facing each other and he put his hands on my hips, and I put mine on his shoulders.

"Jump." He said.

I jumped on one leg, and weall walked out of the building.

*****20 minutes later*****

Zayn's P.O.V.

We had just walked into the house. Emma and Kendra ran up to me calling Haley's name, I instantly got a little upset. I told them to be quiet because Haley had fallen asleep about ten minutes into the walk home, she had really had a rough day, and I really didn't want her to wake up, after she had already had the roughest night of her life.

"Sorry." Kendra and Emma said at the same time.

I took Haley up to my room, she had a bunch of little cuts and scratches on her face and basically her whole body. I felt terrible. This whole thing happened because of me.

I laid Haley down on my bed, looking at the clock that read 4:32 a.m. It wasn't starting to get light outside, but I decided the next day or so, all of us don't plan on doing anything. So I got in bed, hoping Haley will get some sleep.

I don't know why, but something tells me that's was to the last I will hear from Flynn.

___________

Hey guys! I know I have been late on updates. It takes a while for me to write because I am spiriting another fanfic! Woohoo! Yay!

I will update on Friday if this chapter gets 3 votes.

What do you guys think of the new cover?

Please follow me as well!

Also comment!

Thanks guys!

~Hunter!