Chapter 4

Haley's P.O.V,

After about 10 minutes the front door opened and it was Aunt K and Zayns mom. Zayn also came into the room. Aunt K came straight up to me.

"Oh my god are you alright!?!?" Aunt K said.

"Yeh I'm fine." I said.

"What happened?" Zayns mom said.

"We'll I was walking home from school, because Kendra, Emma, and the boys were all at practice. About 5 minutes into the walk someone grabbed me. They chlorophined me and the first thing I saw before I blacked out was someone tackling them." I said, then everyone looked at Zayn.

"I kinda maybe sorta beat all the guys up pretty bad." Zayn said.

Then they all stared at me.

"He saved my life." I said smiling towards Zayn. Then Zayn smiling back and winking in the process. Zayn then left the room.

"I'm just relieved that your okay!" Aunt K exclaimed.

"I know it scared me too, but I'm okay now." You gave her a light smile.

"We'll let's get you home."Aunt K said.

Me and Aunt K then went home. I snuggled up to my white comforter, wanting only to sleep. I fell asleep for only about ten minutes until there was a soft knock on my bedroom doors, yes I have the master bedroom so there are double doors. I said come in and in came 4 boys and 2 girls. Emma, Kendra, Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis. They all came towards my bed.

"Oh my god we heard what happened are you okay!?" Kendra yelled.

"I was until you almost blew my eardrum out!" I said laughing.

"Sorry." She said.

"It's okay." I said still laughing.

"Well we are glad your alright." Liam said.

I nodded at him then glanced around the room looking for Zayn. Kendra must have noticed me glancing because she spoke up.

"Zayn at home tending to his throbbing knuckles for punching those men." She said.

"What?" I replied.

"You were looking for Zayn."

"So what if I was?" I said.

Then everyone cooed. I blushed a deep red and everyone stared laughing.

"Okay guys I think we all have had enough of this.

I then pushed them all out of my room and closed the door. I sighed and went back to my bed to go into a deep slumber

------

I woke up in the morning more sore than anything. I could barely lift my leg off of my bed. That's when I. Noticed I had a huge bruise on my calf. And to top that off my head was killing me. I was about to get u and get ready for school, when Aunt K said she had already called the school and told them I would not be attending today. I thanked her and then went back to my comfy bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I went to Haley's house to check up on her. I really wanted to know if she was okay. I will be honest though. I do really like Haley. I have ever since she looked at me through the window and I winked at her. And when I heard Kendra yell that she liked me made me REALLY happy.

I went up to the door and knocked. Karla (Aunt K) answered the door and pointed me towards her room. All of out houses were the same, just different furniture. I got the master bedroom to which was right across the yard. I could look into my room from Haley's window. My mom liked the big room, she didn't like the view from the window though. She wanted the window towards the lake.

I walked into Haley's room to find he asleep. In all fairness she looked really adorable. I went up to her and caressed her cheek with my thumb, then her eyes fluttered open.

Haley's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone grazing my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Zayn on the side of my bed. He smiled at me when he saw I saw him.

"What are you doing here?" We're my exact words.

"I came to see if your fine." He said

"I'm fine, thank you." I said.

It was an awkward silence until Zayn saw my leg. It was all bruised up and I suppose he has an idea of what happened.

"Oh my god............ This is all my fault." He said.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I did this. When I tackled the guy you kinda fell and I fell on your calf. I am so sorry Haley." I said.

"It's fine, it only hurts to walk or when I touch it." I said

"Okay good, and I have to tell you something." Zayn said.

"Yeh?" I said

"Well the guys that tried to attack you, know me and I know them." He said.

My jaw dropped.

"What!?" I yelled.

"Shhh calm down." He said.

"Do you know why they attacked me?" I said."

"Welllllllllllll........." He said.

"Zayn." I said sternly.

"Something about you being my girl or something like that I don't know." He said.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows

"I might have mentioned something."

"What!" I repeated louder.

He just looked at me with embarrassment in his eyes.

"You like me?" I asked.

"We'll that depends." He said.

"On?" I asked.

"Do you like me?" He asked

I blushed.

"Yes I guess." I said.

"Well then yes, I do like you, and the reason they attacked me was to get back at me."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"That's not important." He said.

"But wha-" I was cut off by Zayns lips touching mine. It certainly shut me up.

"I gotta go love, see you later. He said then winked at me.

This.

Was.

Going.

Awesome.

So far..........

____________

Hey guys, sorry if the chapter is crappy.😑

Comment, vote, follow.

I really want to know your opinions so either comment those or inbox me!

Thanx!

~Hunter!