Chapter 12

Zayn's P.O.V.

We were walking towards the tree house, when all of a sudden we heard a high pitched scream

"Uhh what was that?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, but lets go." I replied with.

We all started running towards the tree house, about 5 minutes later we arrived at the trees house. The door was wide open, which frankly, freaked me out. We ran straight into the tree house and started calling out.

"Emma!" Harry yelled.

"Kendra!" Niall yelled!

"Abby!" I yelled.

Then all of a sudden Kendra came out of one of the bedrooms and ran into Niall's arms. They had a small moment then I had to question Kendra.

"Kendra, where Haley? And Emma?" I asked.

"Oh my god, thats why I was hiding." She said with tears streaming down her face.

"Why? Why were you hiding!" I said.

"They came back, and Haley thought it was you guys, so when she came out here, they took her." Kendra said.

"Who took her?" I asked, needing answers.

"The same people." She said softly, not exactly wanted to d anything but hug Niall the entire time.

"Where's Emma?" Harry asked.

"She in the room, but she's still unconscious." Kendra said.

We all rushed in the room, and we saw Emma on the bed. She was lifeless. Harry rushed to her side and immediately started to try to wake her up. She was still unconscious.

"Why exactly is she unconscious?" Harry asked.

"Well when they brought here, they chlorophined us. She must have woke up early and they had to knock her out again." Kendra said.

"She still has a pulse." Harry said.

"Okay we need to get her back to the house." Harry said.

"Okay, Harry, take Emma back, Niall take Kendra back to the house as well. Don't let them out of our sight, if they go somewhere you go with them, got it?" I said, making my statement clear.

They nodded, and proceeded towards the door.

"Liam, Louis, you come with me, were going to find these people who are messing with us." I said, they nodded, as we left the tree house.

Haley's P.O.V.

Darkness was all I could see. I had just open my eyes a few minutes ago and I was vigorously trying to all for help. I felt that my hands one of my hands were tied down, but that was it. With my free hand I felt around on the wall, looking for a light switch.

I finally reached something, as I flicked it up. It turned on a dim light in the center of the room. I was in a cell like thing. There was me window, and it was small, but looked big enough for me to fit through. I looked down and saw that my hand was locked on a chain, and the chain was attached to the wall. I had to figure out some way.to get the chain off of my hand.

I tried sliding my hand threw the chain, but at didn't work.

I tried ripping the chain off of my hand, but it was locked.

Then I saw a big rock in the corner of the room. I grabbed it and started hitting it on the chain on the wall. It still didn't work.

I ended up giving up for a while. I had used a bit of energy and I was tired.

Then all of a sudden the door handle started to jiggle. The door was opened and I couldn't Believe who I saw.

Alex.

(RECAP)

Alex was the person who killed her parents.

(END OF RECAP)

He was standing there with that all too familiar evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Hello Haley." Alex remarked.

"What do you want." I said sternly, with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Zayn." He replied with.

I looked at him funny. What the hell would he want with Zayn?

"What do you want with Zayn?" I asked.

"Oh he hasn't told you?" He said.

"Told me what?" I asked him.

"Well we wanted him, for a deal. He is good at getting away with things, and he has the look. People would expect him to do stuff like that. When Zayn said he wasn't interested, we decided we would take it to the next level, taking you, and whatever and whoever else meant anything to him. A when he comes looking for you, and when he finds you, he will have no choice but to come to us." He said, almost making me throw up.

"What kind of deal." I asked, praying it would be what I thought it was.

"Drug deal of course." He replied nonchalantly. My stomach flipped. Hearing that literally made me want to vomit.

"Why can't you just leave us alone?" I asked.

"Because that wouldn't be my way of doing things." He said.

Why do you have to make every thing harder? Why can't you just leave." I said, not caring that I just said all of that.

He gots really close to my ear, then whispered.

"Because then this would be no fun." He said, sending uncomfortable chills down my spine.

I then felt a sharp pain in my left cheek, then in my right. He slapped me twice. This infuriated me, but I couldn't do anything about it.

I know that it will turn into a bruise, but better to take it then make it worse.

____________

Sorry that is is short. I'm really late on updating and stuff and school is about to start so I'm really busy.

Please vote, comment and please follow me!

Love all you guys!

~Hunter!