Chapter 17

Haley's P.O.V.

I sat there on Zayn's bed crying. I was so broken. It was so bad that I literately couldn't even sit up.

Zayn walked over to me and just laced with me. He rapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. And that's where I cried.

I ended up falling asleep like there, really not caring about waking up.

********

It was black. I saw a small figure in the distance, but to far to make out what it really is.

I tried to see it, it was beautiful, but I as I walked closer, it seemed like it was walking away.

It was confusing, but not in a bad way. Almost like trying to figure out a cross word puzzle, or a story with a hole. It's fun, but takes work to understand.

As I walked closer, the pretty light became more distant. But then I came right up by it.

I looked into it and it was like a visual of memories. I saw my fifth birthday. The birthday I had my whole class go bowling, I was bad but it was still a memory.

I saw me learning how to ride a bike without training wheels. Yeah I fell a few times here and there, but it was still a memory.

I saw the day the three most important people in my life were taken off this earth. But it was still a memory.

Then I noticed.

Even though good and bad things have happened, there all memories. I can never just erase what happened, it's not that easy, or even possible. But all these things were memories that if didn't happen, I wouldn't be where I would be today. Some may be bad, and some good. But they will ALWAYS be memories. Nothing can change that.

Then I certain memory popped up. The day I met Zayn.

I thought he was so intimidating, and bad. But in all honesty, it was his image that showed that off. But after getting to know him, it was his personality I was most impressed with. He was sweet on the inside, but I had a feeling most people just saw the bad boy image of his looks. It was really not what I was expecting either. But I'm glad I didn't run off.

The light started to slimly back away, farther than my touch. It made me feel loneliness. I had a pit in my stomach, kind of like before you do, or when something dangerous happens, and you don't know how to handle it.

The light started to get dim, as my legs became weak. I started screaming because I could see anything, the light went away and I fell to the floor.

********

I shot up out of the bed, sweating. The dream felt real, but a part of me knew it wasn't.

I was a tad bit upset when I looked to the side of me and didn't see Zayn laying beside me like he was when I fell asleep.

I walked down stairs and saw Zayn sitting in the kitchen, with a cup of tea.

"Hi." I said quietly, walking towards him.

"You should be asleep." He stated, walking over to me.

"I woke up." I said.

He sat his cup of tea down, and pulled me in for a hug. I cried silently into his chest.

"I am so sorry. I'm going to fix this, I promise." He said.

*******

We want back upstairs and I tried to fall asleep. I couldn't so when I looked over, and saw Zayn was awake.

"You know you should really go to sleep." He said.

"I know, I'm just thinking." I said.

"I'm going to fix this." He said.

"I know." I said.

I fell into a deep slumber.

********

I woke up to Zayn sleeping beside me. I was a bit tired but I didn't just want to go back to sleep. I got up and went to bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I came back from the bathroom, Zayn was awake.

He held me in his arms again, not really understanding what he meant, but for yet another time said.

"I'm going to fix this."

___________

I know it's short, writers block.

Please follow me.

Please vote.

Please comment what you think.

Sorry for the filler.

Love you all.

~Hunter.