Chapter 3

Haley's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up happily that it was my first day of senior year. I went into my giant bathroom and hopped in the shower. I took a 10 minute shower then hopped out and dried off with a fluffy towel. I then went into my closet that was as big as my old room and picked up my school uniform. It was a green, red, and black plaid skirt, with a black polo that had the schools logo on the top right hand corner of the shirt. We had a schedule of which uniform we had to wear each day, there were four uniforms and on Friday we got to wear what we wanted. I had the list of what uniform we wore on what day taped to my closet door s I didn't forget. I then went into the bathroom, put my contacts in, then I put on some mascara, brown because I have green eyes and freckles so black doesn't work for me. Then I put on brown eyeliner, I don't put on foundation because I don't get acne.

I then let my soft strawberry-blonde hair flow out of the towel it was wrapped in. I then plopped it into a high side pony tail, and put a black head-band on. I then grabbed my phone t check the time and saw there was a message from Kendra. It said that of we didn't leave soon we would be late. I then grabbed my bag and my phone and ran down the stairs. I said good bye to Aunt K and walked out the door. I saw Kendra, Harry, and Niall all waiting for me. I walked by Kendra as we walked to school,Harry and Niall following behind us hitting each other ad laughing in the process.

When we finally reached school I asked a question that I was dying to know.

"Where are Zayn, Louis, and Liam?" I asked.

"Well Louis graduated 2 years ago, and Zayn and Liam graduated last year. Niall and Harry are in our grade." Kendra said.

"Oh." I said.

"Why do you miss your Zayny poo?" Kendra said laughing.

"No!" I said a little loud.

Kendra laughed as did I.

"We'll your probably loving the fact that Niall is in your grade?" I said.

"You bet!" She said loudly.

"You bet what?" Niall said snooping in our conversation, Harry trailing behind him.

I laughed, then Kendra spoke up.

"That I'm just so happy that we all have the same classes!" Kendra said, trying to cover up what she said earlier.

"Yeh that makes 2 of us." Niall said winking at Kendra, then walking away with Harry.

I looked at her in total excitement.

"He winked at you!" I whisper yelled.

"He winked at me!" Kendra whisper yelled back.

"That totally made my day." Kendra said.

"That's awesome, I'm so happy for you right now." I sad back.

We went into our first period which was sadly, math. Me and Kendra picked seats next to each other and Harry and Niall sat behind us.

About half way through the class I heard and saw out of the corner of my eye, Kendra shift in her seat. I looked at her and she just smiled at me. Then 10 minutes went past and the same thing happened. I then looked at Kendra again, dying to know why this was occurring. She then taunted her eyes back at Niall, who was currently had his nose in his math book, then looked at the back of Kendra, smirked, then went back to his math book.

I then knew what happened and laughed aloud. Everyone went quite and stared at me. As I blushed, people around me were laughing. As the laugher died down the bell rang. We then went to our second, third, and fourth period, and went to lunch.