Chapter 8

Haley's P.O.V.

Me and Zayn went down stairs to get breakfast. When we reached the kitchen, Emma and Harry were already in the kitchen. I walked up to the counter and sat by Emma on a bar stool.

"What would you like, Haley?" Harry asked me.

"Umm just some coffee." I replied.

"Okay." He said.

I was resting my head in my hands until I felt a nudge on my side. I looked over to see a frantic Emma almost jumping out of her seat.

"Check your phone." She whispered so only I could hear.

I grabbed my phone out of Zayns pants pocket, and saw there was a message from Emma.

<I> You look like you had fun last night considering your cloths. Lol </I>

I could feel my cheeks blushing into a deep red. I mean, I was wearing Zayn's pans and shirt.

<I> Well, atleast my hair is in tact. </I> I replied.p

She then ran into the bathroom to fix her hair.

"Your coffee." Harry handed me a small mug with black coffee in it. I don't usually drink it with creamer, as it tastes way to sweet.

"Thanks." I said back.

"Hey, so today, were going to show you girls where your going t be staying for when you need to hide." Zayn spoke up.

I nodded, and just then, Niall and Kendra came down stairs. Kendra took a seat next to me, and Niall, along with the other boys, were walking around in the kitchen, scouring to find food.

"Kendra, do you want coffee too?" Harry asked.

"Uhh, yes." She said.

Harry then poured her coffee in a small mug just like mine.

"Do you want creamer or anything?" Harry asked Kendra.

"Uhh yeh, one sec."

She then got up and went over to the counter, after Harry told her the coffee stuff was in the top cupboard. I then watched as she struggled to reach the top cabinet, but failed every time. With Kendra only being about 5'1, she was the shortest 17 year old I have ever seen. Then I watched as Niall snaked up behind Kendra and got the creamer for her. She then kissed him and thanked him. Right after that Harry awed at them, earning a laugh from them both.

Emma came back in after being in the bathroom forever, her hair looked fine though.

"Okay girls, now lets show you where you will be staying if the worst case scenario happens." Zayn speaks up.

We all nodded and followed him. He led us up too his bedroom in his closet. When we got in there, he went up to the brown dresser, that was also in my closet at home. He punched it a side. There was a small golden knob on the wall. Zayn opened the door and told us to crawl in. We all went in and came to a ladder. We climbed up and then there was an attic like space, with a couch and a love seat.

"This where you will come if needed." Zayn said.

"Okay girls all of you need to go home and get cloths, and other stuff you might need." Zayn added.

We all nodded, and right before I was about to walk out of the door I felt a tug on the back of my shirt.

"What, no good bye kiss?"

I turned around only to see Zayn, as he rested his hands on my waist.

"I'm only going to be gone for about an hour, you know that, right?" I said.

"Yes, yes, don't remind me." He said.

"We'll if your so needy." I joked.

He leaned in and gave me a long sweet kiss.

"You better go, but hurry back, yeah?" he said.

"Okay." I said.

I walked out the door and went over to my house. I walked in to see Aunt K and everyone else's moms in the dining room having tea.

"Hello, dear." Aunt K said.

"Hi." I waved to everyone as I went up stairs to my room.

I went into my closet, and grabbed my pink bag. I started to fill it with everything I would need, cloths, toothbrush, makeup, and some essentials. Then I got curious. Zayn had the same bedroom as me. I went up to my pink dresser and pushed it to the side, and sure enough, there was a small golden handle, I opened it, and couldn't believe what I saw.

___________________

<B> Okay guys, I am severely sorry it's short, but I will probably update today or tomorrow again. Please vote and tell me what you think of the book in the comments.

Thanx!

~Hunter! </B>