Chapter 1

Trigger warning: Many mature scenes are ahead. If you don't like you're free to press the back button. Please don't read if you're not mature enough. Thank you

Saturday night, finally .

I needed to get out , to watch people walking on side streets, to listen to some music ... That office is really getting on my nerves, too much stress for only one month .

After a long period of thinking, I decided to head over some quiet bar in Hongdae where you can listen to some ballads and people's laughs. I wanted to enjoy the night all by myself.

Soon as I entered the bar, the good atmosphere of beamed lights and piano melodies made me smile to myself: That's what I need now .

I found an empty seat on the bar so I made myself comfortable and sat down. I was welcomed by a smiling female bartender.

"Hey handsome, how's going with your life?" She asked.

"Kind of tiring but I'm okay." I replied with a smile.

"Cool ! That's what I want to hear for a long time." She winked , "What kind of a drink you want?"

"Mojito , please." I quickly ordered .

Yes It was tiring to work as the head manager of the financial accounts office because It was my first time having that huge position in a company but I'm proud of myself for being there .

Thinking about the office and work, her face just popped into my mind and I didn't even know why. I mean we're almost glaring to each other waiting for which one of us will give up and look away but something about her was making me want to get to know her .

Han Jieun ... who are you ? You're not only the hard-working-to-get-her-post-back woman that we all know , right ? You're not also the on-process-to-get-divorced woman that I know , right ? You're a mystery and I would like to solve you ...

The snap in front of my face got me out of my unlimited thoughts. The bartender was observing my face as if I was a lost kid .

"Your drink, handsome . Where were you? Or who is she? " She smirked .

"Nah..." I faked a laugh , "Nothing interesting."

"You should get someone as soon as possible , you looked spacious a while ago." She winked and left for another client .

I took the glass and gulped some good part of it. I needed some alcohol in my veins to get me out of my busy mind .

Why was I thinking about her?

A sudden hit on the table beside made me jump slightly. Some girl put her hand bag with such a force right next me. I hope her hand bag was okay.

Her head was hung down that made her hair cover her face. I observed her from head to toe, she seemed kind of tall thanks to her longs. She was wearing a class black dress that was stick to her body giving her curves some show .

Suddenly , she lifted her head up and sniffed . She was crying ? Wait ... Is that Jieun ?

"Amy , vodka , please!" She said after letting a sigh.

"Jieun , you're here ! You ok ?" The female bartender came running to her .

"Yeah , hey ..." She weakly replied .

"You look kind of tired." The so-called Amy remarked while pouring a glass of vodka .

"Long week at work that's it.' Jieun said .

Is that Jieun? The one that I irk the most in the office? The one who's always wearing black suits? She actually goes out in weekends?

Unbelievable.