Chapter 5

Oh Sehun and I were good friends starting from primary school until high school . He was so popular and I was just the one who was behind him. I only had him as a friend. Even though he was arrogant, selfish and narcissist, he was a good friend for me. During high school, he joined the dance crew and gained popularity thanks to his win on the Regional Dance Competition in Mokpo. Then, he asked me to join his dance group and I accepted. Will I become like him, someday? That was dream back in the days, he was like my idol as if I had a boy crush on him -not in that way but still-. He was the best figure of every boy, the best dream of every girl, all teachers like him even the head master and of course everyone envied me of being the closest person to him.

But look to where we are now: I'm the head manager and he was ... an assistant.

After the long inspect I made, I let the secretary leave and I headed over Jieun's office to see what she was doing and get more information about... everything. And she wasn't alone.

Some man with black locks, wearing a black suit, his hands were folded in his pockets while looking straight to Jieun, who was looking back at him, blankly. Who was he?

I was looking through her glass, waiting for her to hit him with something. She was standing in front of him with that poker face while he was getting closer to her. I'm dying to see his face . He's apparently her husband. He suddenly hugged her, putting his arms around her neck to keep her close as if he wouldn't lose her.

I wasn't surprised but the intimacy but I was surprised by the look on Han Jieun's face. She looked empty. She had no emotions on her face. The same look she wears every single day I see her in the office. To conclude, she was the one who filled the divorce papers, not him.

"I feel his pain." I laughed quietly.

"As if you, men, feel pain." She looked me deep in the eyes.

Did he cheat on her? Did he hurt her? Did he leave her all alone? What happened to them? Was it because of her family? Was it because of his fortune?What is going on, Han Jieun?

Her eyes caught me staring at the whole event but I didn't look away. I kept gazing, waiting for the next step from him or from her. Curiosity was killing me. I wanted to know whether she would shout or she would cry so I could use her reaction against her, someday.

When that man released her from his arms and was about to turn around, when I was about to find out who he was, the secretary came running down the hall: "Sir, you have a call." Wrong timing.

"Hello?" I answered the phone as soon as I entered my office.

"Hello. Mr. Park is on the phone. Can you come and meet me in my office, please?"

"Of course."

"I will be waiting." He hang up .

Mr. Park Chanyeol was the supervisor of this company but since I've joined, he kept his eyes on the financial accounts office. As I heard, he was the left hand of Jieun's father so anything happens in the company, he must report it to Mr.Han. But why would he call me at this sudden time?

I got to the 12th floor where Mr.Park office, wondering about the questions and the facts he would ask me about. I knocked the door and entered the office after his secretary nodded and guided me in.

"Hello Sir." I bowed .

"Sit down Mr.Kim." He said after he eyed me from head to toe.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Is Mrs.Han giving you a hard time?"

"Not really..." I lied. She was killing me with her dry attitude.