Chapter 11

The way she said that she was falling for me made my heart skip a beat. Is this even real? The stoned-heart woman, Han Jieun, is falling for me?

She put her hands on my cheeks and softly brushed her thumbs on my skin then pecked my lips few times. I didn't even respond to her kisses. She looked at me and smiled : "I'm ready."

With no warning, she attacked my lips again and let her tongue get inside of my mouth to fight with mine for dominance. She kept grinding on me and moaning softly. I held her thighs tightly to keep moving in sync with her. That feeling made me more drunk than that whiskey we were drinking. Her grinds were getting more aggressive while her hands were dancing under my shirt so I groped her breasts firmly until she moaned loudly.

She suddenly stopped, backed off then smirked. She got off of me and handed me her hand. I grabbed hers and got up. What is her plan, now? She took me to my room where we had more space to move and she threw me on my bed. I landed flat in there without saying a word and got up on my elbows to watch her. She unbuttoned the shirt slowly while looking at me when I licked my lips. I waited for her until she got on top of me, only wearing her black lace.

"Let me undress you." She smirked and I gulped. It was her first time being in control of things so it was a surprise for me. She kissed me once again on my mouth then moved to my neck and put some love bites in there. She took off my shirt and touched my naked body softly with her nails. She filled my chest and stomach with wet kisses, long licks and hungry bites until she reached my belt, unbuckled it an threw my pants elsewhere.

She laid flat between my legs and dig her finger on my boxer then took it off, letting my beast out in front of her sight. Without hesitating, she held my hardness in her hand and licked the tip.

"Oh shit!" I unconsciously moaned. I directed my both hands to her head and tugged my fingers into her hair to keep her still while she was bobbing her head up and down. "That's good. Oh God, Jieun, you're so good!" I kept moaning, feeling myself growing harder inside of her mouth. She was holding my hips into place with one hand and the other one was holding the rest that she couldn't reach.

Right before I reach the climax, she withdrew her mouth, "A-ah... Jieun?" I asked and she smirked. Her hands reached her back and unclasped her bra then threw it away. She looked at me. Her eyes hid something that I would never know yet they were still shining bright. When she was going to teasingly strip off of her panty, I took the chance to turn her around and let her land on her back, right under me.

"My turn to love you." Then my lips sucked hers passionately, my hands sneaked slowly inside her panty and a groan left her mouth longingly.

"Hmm Jongin. I need you inside me." She breathed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I never thought that Jieun would dirty talk to me. It was probably the effect of the alcohol in her sinful body.

She was so wet that my middle finger slipped easily inside of her. I quickened the pace of my finger in all directions to stretch her and lowered my head to meet her beautiful mounds. My mouth was pleasuring her perks while hers was melodiously letting out few "ah", "hmm" and long "oh yeah!" . My fingers were buried in her wet cave while hers were massaging my sweaty scalp. I wished that moment would last forever and a day.

"Let's get to the real deal now."

"Yeah .. I can't take it anymore."

Slowly I entered her. It wasn't the first time we had sex but every time we do, it feels like the first time. She bit her lower lip and I closed my eyes to focus on how good I fit inside of her. At first, I didn't move until she gave me a sign.

"Please me, Jongin." She breathlessly said.

"I .. Love. You. Han. Jieun" I responded between my thrusts.