Chapter 14

Jieun's POV

Flashback ~

"Where are you?"

"15 minutes and I'll be there." I said to my friend Soohee. Well she wasn't typically my friend but all business men's wives meet up every Friday afternoon. She is Suho's wife who is Baekhyun's friend and it turned out that she is the nicest wife out of all them, like my sister told me.

15 minutes later, I entered the restaurant, searching for the group of wives and found them. Wearing fancy dresses, laughing with manner, drinking tea with their pinky fingers lifted up. Too much fake feels in one table. 5 women and I'm the 6th one, all married to the most famous business men of South Korea.

"Here I am ladies. I apologize for my delay." I smiled and took a seat next to Soohee.

"Baekhyun is keeping you busy with the house chores?" One of the girls talked; Kris's wife. Arrogant as her husband, I took a note on my mind.

"No. Actually I was at the office, checking some documents. We have a new market in China, the one that Kris couldn't get." I faked a smile to her when she rolled her eyes at me. No one does that to me, bitch.

"I heard that Baekhyun is working so hard to invade China. You have such a workaholic husband, Jieun. I'm so happy that he got your back." Soohee commented.

"Aw thank you Soohee. He wouldn't have gone this far if I wasn't with him." I smiled. Well actually, in a fake way.

Baekhyun and his addiction to his work has nothing to do with me. I am always left out. I am always forgotten. Even if I help him sometimes to figure out some solutions to earn more money, I get no credits. In a matter of a fact, it's been 2 days I didn't see him nor hear his voice. So busy that he forgot about his wife.

"Oh I have some news. Suho and I decided to have a baby." Soohee said happily.

"I'm so happy for you, Soohee. You're finally going to be a mom." I replied.

"We're happy for you, honey. You jumped in so fast. You got married after Jieun, right?" Jondae's wife said. What does that imply ? Is she targeting me or what?

"Haha... yes." Soohee replied then looked at me.

"Why are you looking at me? I'm trying to take things slow." I know why she looked at me like that. I want to have children but Baekhyun doesn't. He always tells me to stay on pills until he thinks it's time to have a baby. I don't blame him. I'm not on a rush and definitely don't want to have a baby at this time.

Silence took off the table when food was ready until someone entered the restaurant and all of the ladies' eyes gazed at that person. Who is it?

"Look who's here, Jieun. Isn't that Jung Soojung, your biggest enemy?" Kris's wife talked again.

"Enemy?", I laughed, "I don't even know her face." Oh hell yes she is my enemy. Her father is our biggest rival. He used to be my father's best friend until he back stabbed him and broke some contracts to get all the money for himself. Even if I was older than her, this Soojung has some smart moves under curtains that keeps her father's company up and ours down. That's one of the reasons why I got married to Baekhyun.

"I heard that that gentleman with her is her new boyfriend. He works at her father's company." Minseok's wife commented.

"Yes I heard that too. And he was in The United States too. He's hot like fire to be honest." Kris's wife giggled after saying that.

"But we don't care about her because we all know her past with men, right?" Soohee said. Thank you for shutting their mouths.

"So nothing happened between you and her, Jieun?" Jongdae's wife asked.