Chapter 8

Long forgotten, we let our clothes lay down on the floor then we moved to my bedroom. This time was different, she wasn't oblivious about my feelings, she knew the whole truth behind my mocking gazes and my detesting words which were dedicated for her. She knew that I fell in love with her.

I let my lips and lashes play on her jasmine-like skin. From her jaw to her neck to her shoulder. I kissed that mole which gives me chills every second I focus on. I kissed the valley between her breasts, down to her stomach, right on the interior of her thighs. I cherished every spot on her body as if I was hungry to death. I didn't stop and I never wanted to .

Between my rough thrusts, grew her soft moans. Between her lip biting, words of passion flew out my mouth. Glitter of sweat were making our bodies hotter and more stick to each other. I couldn't take my eyes off of hers because I wanted to show how much I wanted to give her all of the love around the world . Every time she closes her eyes when I hit the right spot, I tell her not to just to see through me.

Even if I knew I was sinning; I was making love to a married woman, I accepted to be punished by God rather than being tortured by her beauty. Even if I knew that it took me a short period of time to fall for her, I accepted to worship her for eternity.

"Ah-Jongin!" She panted , digging her colored nails on my shoulder. This didn't hurt me as much as the thought that I might not have her just for me.

"I-love-you! Jieun ah !" I said between my thrusts for the nth time and I would never get tired of saying it.

After reaching our climax, I fell on her while keeping my head on her shoulder and sniffing on her hair. I felt so small, so protected, so in love with her. Her fingers got lost on my sweaty hair and kept massaging my scalp.

"Why do men fall in love this easily?" She asked.

"You're an exception." I answered as I kissed her shoulder.

"I'm not. "

"You are." I reached for her lips and captured them, leaving a sweet sound in there, "You are all of the exceptions in the world."

She kissed me again and kept caressing my head until I fell asleep just like I fell in love: slowly then all at once. I never had this feeling and I prayed that night to take a hold of time so I can feel it in the next morning. I wanted Han Jieun in all of my tomorrow mornings.

Since that night, we kept meeting at night from time to time, having long chitchats, discussing politics, arguing about economy, getting a kiss in here and a hug in there. We get used to each other's company as if we've known each other for a long time.

"So what are your reasons to be glued to your work?" She asked while sitting next to me on the couch, starring at the turned-off television.

"You." I said as I kissed the crown of her head.

"No. I mean your life timeline. What happened before leaving to the US?" She sipped her hot chocolate.

"Well ... I'm an orphan since the age of 10. I lived with my uncle in Mokpo. At the age of 12, he left to somewhere I don't know." I ironically laughed.

"What do you mean by 'somewhere you don't know' ? "

"This was exactly what he said to me: 'Jongin, I have to leave to somewhere you don't know. You can stay with your friends or if you don't want to, I will take you to the orphanage'." I sighed then continued, "Thank God I had Sehun at that time."

"You've known each other even before high school?"

"Yeah... Didn't he tell you that?"

"He's not that much of a talking person."