Chapter 3

Baekhyun? Who was this man?

I wanted to take a peek from the kitchen to see who was standing in front of Han Jieun but I stopped myself from spying on her, I didn't want to make things worse than they were.

"Hey..." The young man spoke quietly.

"What are you doing here?" Jieun asked, a little bit frustrated.

"I just ... missed you..." He got inside of the house and the door was closed behind him.

"Did you bring the signed papers?"

Aha! The signed papers of divorce. Baekhyun is her husband.

"Byun Baekhyun, did you or did not?" She asked again firmly. She didn't give up.

"No... Jieun, please..." He sighed.

"Why?"

"Because I still care about you Jieun. I like you and I can't let you go." He half yelled.

"I don't like you anymore and I can't make you happy. You should move on." I could see her, she was looking down to her feet, she was about to cry.

"You make me happy and I only want to live with you. Just both of us...I don't want to have a child, I really don't."

A child? What is going on with you, Han Jieun?

"That's not what you said that day... You're lying..." Her sad voice was showing up all over the place.

"I'm sorry..." He sighed, "I really am sorry..." He got closer to her and held her hands but she pushed herself away from him.

"Just go... We'll talk another day."

Why did you push him Jieun? Was it because I'm here and you can't speak freely?

"Jieun, you used to be different... What happened to you? "

"People change all the time Baekhyun."

"I-"

I couldn't stop myself from showing up to make things clear. If he saw me, he would've expected that there was something between his wife and I. Besides, Jieun looked like she was out of words, and if I didn't show up, he wouldn't stop begging and making her weak.

His eyes drove quickly to me, stopped talking with his shocked look all over his face. When Jieun noticed that he stopped talking, she looked at him then followed his eyes to meet mine, but what I saw was anger on her eyes.

Baekhyun chuckled, clenched his teeth then looked to Jieun. Wrong timing?

"So... That's why you want me to leave, Jieun?" He said while looking at her.

"That's not what you think-"

"Hello. I'm Kim Jongin. Jieun's boss." I said, cutting off his words.

"I don't give a fuck about who you are. Is this why you want the signed papers, Jieun?" He screamed.

"What?" Jieun shockingly said.

"Well guess what, we're not getting a divorce and next week you come back home." He said, frustrated .

"Baekhyun! Wait! " She yelled before Baekhyun closed the front door with force .

I totally ruined everything.

"I'm sorry-"

"Get out."

"Jieun..."

"Fuck!" She screamed out loud before falling hard on the sofa while holding her head.