The Wish

Have you ever wondered what the mafia family you run would be like when is reached its tenth boss? Ha.....ha.....of course you wouldn't your not me im Giotto,a.k.a Vongola Primo. Im the man with all the paper work , work,family issues, and did I motion paper work. Anyway I just want to see what the tenth generation Vongola boss will be like is that a crime,is it.So that's that and that is how this happened.

I sighed as I continually signed my guess what.....wait for it.....paperwork. G came in and said "Dinners ready". I walked down the grand stair case. As I sat down I greeted my guardians, Daemon Spade,G,Alaude ,Ugetsu Asari,Knuckle, and Lampo. It was silent intell I spoke up and said "I had a thought". "And that would be"Lampo prompted impatiently. "Have you ever wanted to meet the people who will lead Vongola as the tenth generation". "Uhhh no i think your alone on that one"G said. "Well I really wish we could" Giotto sighed just then there was a puff of purple smoke. What Primo sdidnt know was that his wish came true.

I know its short but im sick and its currently 1 am and I've been up all day and im getting a little wacky. A hint the next point of view will be ..........................................................................................................Tsuna-kuns *squeals*.

-Phatpanda55 ✌