Back to the past, again

As Giotto wondered the halls he saw a strange door so of course he opened it and he saw pictures of Tsuna in a skimpy maids outfit with his guardians surrounding him laughing. Giotto left the room a bit frightened. He explored more and came across a whack a mole game but the moles were the guardians. Ok,Giotto was scared and the dinner bell rang so he was gonna head to dinner.

Back with Tsuna he was freaking out due to it bow being dinner time and Reborn would be attending. Nowadays he is not to scared of Reborn considering he is his boss but still the years of training still linger. As he was thinking of what was to come he had a sharp pain in his head. He groaned and grabbed the sides of his head. Some try ING bad was going to happen in the past soon. Very soon.

He ran to the dining room to see Giotto and Reborn talking.

"Hello dame-Tsuna" said Reborn

"We don't have time to talk Giotto we must return to the past as quick as we possibly can something bad will happen.

Reborn nodded solemnly understanding with Giotto rushing forward and with that they were back to the past to get back before an impending war breaks out....

Sorry its short but I needed to get a chapter out i hope you enjoyed.

-Phatpanda55