To The Future With Primo?!

Its had been a few weeks and Tsuna was basically healed but was still not doing much but today he had a thought 'when will we be able to go home? I mean Primo and his guardians are nice and all but im a mafia boss and I cant be gone forever I remember what ghost Primo told me before I came here he said that I could go to my time 2 times and the past 2 times so I could take Primo to my time and show him how things are going then come back and see if my ring is glowing then go back with my guardians because ghost Primo said when Primos wish came true my ring would glow *sigh* I guess I will request a meeting with my and Primos guardians along with Primo of course' he thought of all this while still laying in his bed in the infirmary. He got up and stretched and headed to Primos office he knocked "enter" he pushed open the elegant mahogany door and approached Primo "Hello Tsuna aren't you supposed to be resting?"  "Yes yes of course but I would like to request a meeting with everyone" "I will if Knuckle says your okay enough to actually be moving i will call for him" while your at it can you call Mukuro so he can see im alright" "of course"  Primo pressed a button and a butler came in and Primo told him to fetch Knuckle and Mukuro. Soon enough they both arrived "kufufu,what do you need I don't have time for this" said Mukuro. "What do you need Giotto?" "I need you to look over Tsuna and tell me if he should actually still be walking yet" he nodded and Mukuro was watching to see what the wound looked like. Tsuna took of his orange v neck and threw it on a chair Knuckle took off Tsunas bloodied bandages and inspected the wound Mukuro visibly cringed when he saw Tsunas swollen and purple and blue wound "well he can be up and about but not to much physical activity its just swollen and bruised quit badly" Knuckle walked over to the wall and took down the mounted first aid kit he went back to Tsuna and lit his flame healing Tsuna then he pit on some salve and then bandages. Tsuna slipped on his shirt and waited for his answer."Alright Knuckle can you call a meeting with eveeyon in 10 min" he nodded "see Mukuro im fine" "your obviously still in pain i can see it when you walk and and how easily you get exhausted you may be good at hiding pain but you cant hide everything" "hahaha I guess you don't miss much huh" Mukuro just sighed and gave Tsuna the are we done here look and Tsuna just nodded. "Well Primo see you in 10 minutes and with that Tsuna left.

                       *10 min later in meeting room*
"Okay so I have 2 more travels to the future and 2 more to the past" announced Tsuna "and" asked G. "I want to take Primo to to the future so he can see how Vongola turned out and then if that works I can come back and drop off Primo get my guardians and leave" "you could have left anytime" said Alaude "No we couldn't because we were brought here to grant Primos wish and we cant return intell we've done so and my ring will glow when we have so I think by letting Primo see how things are going in the future his wish will be granted and before you complain no guardians cant come because you must watch over the family and keep in mind i am a boss to i need to check on my family to" "wasn't  all Primo wished for was to meet the tenth generation"asked Asari " why cant you go by your self if your just checking in on how things are" added Daemon "yes but he must have wanted something else to and that's not why im doing it" said Tsuna. "I want to do it"said Primo before anyone could complain Tsuna said "alright we will leave tommorow morning" and with that Tsuna left. In the meeting room all hell broke loose. "Are you crazy Giotto the future? that's insane!!" yelled G "maa maa I agree with G but it would be good these young men need to get back to their family" said Asari "yare yare leave Primo the great Lampo-sama will be the boss"said Lampo lazily "like hell you will!!!!" yelled G at this point Alaude and Daemon left and Tsuna had already talked more like threatened his guardians so they were alright with it. After a long time of arguing it was agreed that Tsuna and Primo would head to the future in the morning and they would only stay for 2 days no longer no shorter.

                                        *morning*
"Alright by guys" said Tsuna cheerfully Primo said his goodbyes too. "So how does this work?" asked Primo curiously. "Here just grab my hand" which Primo did and Tsuna lit his flame and said "Take me and Primo to the future!". And off to the future they went and so the start of the two day adventure began.

Hey guys what's up? Anyway I need you guys that means you too B too tell me in the comments if you like the idea for I suggested in the last update and I cant start it intell i know you guys want to see it. Well that's all for now. Peace

-Phatpanda55 ⛄❄