My wish granted

Giotto P.O.V
Once the smoke cleared a tall man that looked at the most 20. He had on a black cloak and he was putting out a very intimidating yet kind aura. He looked just like me except he had brown hair and brown eyes. We were al shocked and before we could say anything he said "Primo you wished to meet me here i am" i stared at him but before my guardians could question him I said "Your the tenth Vongola boss." He simply smiled and said " I will introduce myself using my full title I am Tsunayoshi Sawada the last living family of Primo and the only boss who is the true successor of Primo, I am Vongola Decimo." then all the sudden G yelled "Im sure you would have to come from the future and we know that's impossible " before I could stop him he charged the man. The man simply side stepped and said " if I wanted to hit and or kill anyone you guys would all ready be dead." "If you could weakling"Alaude stated calmly. That's when the man started to put out a deathly aura. Before anything could happen i said " You said you came here from me wishing to meet the tenth Vongola boss" "That is corect" stated calmy bringing back his kind aura. "Then how did you get here". "My ring" then he flashed his Vongola ring. "Guys he is telling the truth my intuition is telling me he is" at this point I was surprised only 2 of my guardians had spoken the others must of sensed and were smart enough not to do any thing stupid." I came here go fulfill Primos wish nothing less". We all just stared at him intell Lampo said " He does look allot like Giotto". I sat there thinking what jab I wished for.

Ok guys hope you liked it i was just wondering what noises they make at the end of there sentences and who says them like nufufu or hn i need to know. Im sorry the other gairdians weren't as involved in this chapter they will be next chapter I promise.

-Phatpanda55 ✌