Children In The Mafia

Giotto P.O.V

Its had been 2 weeks and Tsuna was still on bed rest but other than that he was fine. Mukuro still hasn't emerged from his room. But I remembered what Gokudera said the were 13 (?) when he was elected to be the tenth boss and that was also when he started training and fighting and just to see stuff a 13 year old shouldn't see. It was chipping away at me slowly. It kept me thinking , was it right to start this group? Am I doing the right thing? I needed to know so I did the only thing I could think of i called G. "Yes boss" G said as he entered the room. "G remember what Gokudera said when I asked him how old Tsuna was when he got dragged into this and he said he was 13?" G sighed and simply said "yes" "was i right to do this if kids are going to be dragged into it?" "Im not the one you should be asking you know" I gave him a curious glance "Tsuna you should ask Tsuna" "but he is still pretty weak from blood loss and his wound just started to heal" "he would be glad to see you and probably happier to answer your question". "Thanks G" "any time boss" G left and I got up and headed to the imfimary. When I entered I was greeted to a sight of a pale looking Tsuna propped up with pristine white pillows. "Hello Tsuna" "Ah Giotto *cough* its good to see you what do you need?" I sighed "so you noticed?" Tsuna just chuckled and said "its kinda hard not to" "ok I just wanted to ask you something" " and that is?" "do you ever regret being dragged into the mafia or that i shouldnt of even of started this group?" he just sighed and said "no i wouldn't have it any other way you see this boss thing made me make new friends and I was happy because when I was 13 and basically my whole life before that I never really had friends I was always called useless and got bullied and got beat up a lot, but then I got my friends and I started to get happier but I was still being bullied and beat up intell Mukuro and Hibari saw through my lies of me saying i was fine so then they beat up or tortured all of my bullies and then my other guardians caught on and beat them up again even Chrome took part *chuckles* so I am genuinely happy you started the Vongola" I simply smiled and said thank you and left my conscious clear. "So how was it" G asked "im glad I created this group" "im glad" said G and so they were all happy but Tsuna was determined to talk to Mukuro and it will happen.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while just I kinda didn't know what to write about but now I do so yay. Ummm that's about it. Peace.

-Phatpanda55⛄❄