Tsuna's Demons

Wow how long has it been? Oh ya, two months. I feel bad it's just kinda hard to go about writing these chapters while trying to follow the plot I have planned for you guys. This is like a omake I suppose.Hope you enjoy.

It had been six months since Tsuna had become Vongola Decimo, and he had to admit it was rough. The paper work was killing him with the stress that came with it, the other mafia families were getting to him to. He was the boss of the world's strongest and most influential family.

He was currently in his office trying to get some paperwork done but it wasn't going well, he was on the verge of fainting and he knew that. The reason for this was, to put it simply, stress. He sighed knowing he had to attend lunch in the dining room with his guardians.

A butler entered the room and said "Decimo-sama, lunch is ready"

"Thank you I will be down momentarily" said Tsuna warily.

The butler eyed him with concern but thought nothing of it and left continuing his normal duties. Tsuna slowly made his way to the dining room not wanting to see the inside. When he entered his presence was not noticed by everyone except Chrome. Hibari and Mukuro were fighting and Lambo was yelling as Gokudera and vice versa with Yamamato trying to calm them down.

"H h h hello Bossu" said a meek Chrome

"Ah, hello Chrome" said Tsuna sitting down heavily next to Chrome.

"You okay bossu" Chrome said worridly

"Honestly Chrome, no but my dearest guardians are a little preoccupied to notice, right?" Tsuna said his voice slightly muffled do to him having his head down on the table.

"Right, bossu" Chrome said in a melancholy voice due to the other guardians negligence of their dearest boss's health.

"Hey Chrome, I don't feel to good" said Tsun as he fell to the ground with a thump.

"BOSSU" this gained everybody in the dining halls attention.

OK question, has my writing style or just my writing improved since I started writing this? Let me know. I plan on updating VERY soon. I thought this pic was adorable it's not mine.

 I thought this pic was adorable it's not mine