Come My Mist

Tsuna's P.O.V

   I want to talk to Mukuro but when I request him to come to the infirmary to see me he refuses that's why tonight when everyone goes to sleep im sneaking out to see him. It was getting late now and everyone was going to bed even Primo surprisingly he dosnt have paperwork. Knuckle came in to change my I.V then he took my tempature and by the worried look on his face i would say I have a fever. He walks over to the desk in the infirmary and writes something down so I saw this as my chance I pretended to be asleep and I steadied my breathing and Knuckle fell for it i heard him being quieter and I felt him put i wash cloth on my head. I have to be careful when I sneak out though. They purposely put me next to Primo's room so if I needed anything I could just yell. About one hour later I decided it was safe so I slowly sat up which just brought a throbbing to my head yep definatly a fever. I stood up and I had to hold on to the bed frame to keep my self from falling. I slowly made my way out to the hallway and I was walking and about halve way there I cringed do to a sudden pain I looked down and saw a crimson liquid seeping through my nightshirt. I have to make this quick. I make it to his room and walk in to find Mukuro sitting in a chair reading he immediantly noticed my presence and looked up. "Kufufufu, Tsunayoshi-kun what do you need" he said this in a soft voice aviously  he felt bad for what happened. I was tooken back by his tone of voice. "I came *wheeze cough* to talk to you". I saw Mukuro eying me up and down then he noticed I was bleeding in an instant he was next to me and said "let me see" I slowly lifted up my shirt and he slowly pulled off my bandages I saw his face contort into a look of guilt I looked at my wound and it was nasty I had a circular wound covered in blood he picked me up bridal style and set me propped up on his bed I couldn't really stop him do to my weak state he stalked off to the bathroom and came back with a roll of bandages and some antiseptic (?) to clean it with. My breath hitched when he started to clean my wound and then he wrapped it. "Kufufufu, Tsunayoshi-kun what was so important that you had to come see me when you have a fever and a heavily bleeding wound,hm?" "I want to *wheeze* get this *cough* through your thick skull it was NOT your fault and if you don't come to my infirmary by tomorrow to see me i will keep coming to your room" Mukuro was about to talk but I cut him off "and if Hayato tells me one more time you haven't com e out of your room you'll have hell to pay i want to be told that your out of your room okay?"    "Kufufufu,why should I?" "Because I said so" then I passed out putting an end to that conversation. When I awoke I was in the infirmary again and next to me was Mukuro in a chair next to my bed reading a book i smiled to myself i guess I talked some sense into him and I passed out again. You came my mist.

Hey hey hey ya I know bonding! Gotta love it now you guys know how im starting another book do to your votes called the lone survivor it will be up soon but surprise im starting two at the same time I know I should work on my other books but I got this idea and cant let it go so I will start both of those but here is the plot! Primo was sitting doing his regular work when he was transported to a house and it appeared he was in the living room and his guardians were there just then a fedora wearing baby named Reborn told them they would be watching how Vongola turned out. So ya that's it Primo and his guardians will be watching KHR! I will be going by episodes so there will be a episode per chapter. But tell me if you want me to add the opening and ending songs to it. What do you think tell me in the comments do you like the idea? Thanks for reading!

-Phatpanda55 ⛄❄