Let Me Tell You About War

" Giotto I assume that you have only been in one battle that could be considered a true war, am I correct?" Chuckled Tsuna darkly

Giotto nodded in conformation.

"Well let me tell you about true War it's terrible, that's all I can say. Such a mundane way to put it, I know but it's the only word I can think of besides many other words that I really don't feel like saying now.

It's such emotional torture, you think it's more physical yes it's physically tiring but mentally it's something else. Your enemy might not even be coming after you mentally but it still does those things to you. Where's my family at? Are they okay? Are they dead?

These are questions you WILL ask your self. You're not always so lucky as to be with your family constantly during this battle, this battle will be different your family won't be with you that will be taxing and its own I fought many battles without my family that was to save my family never have I willingly left them behind so this will be new for both of us.

My Guardians will be protecting yours, as the enemy will also be going after your Guardians. I know they're fully capable of taking care of themselves but this is just extra safety precautions and I hope you understand."

"Yes, I understand, you may be more experienced but I am your elder Decimo."

"I know that Giotto, really I do, but I'm just trying to make sure your prepared. We can't afford to lose you in this battle"

"You wont, if it's the lives of my family and family to come at stake the last thing I'll be doing is dying."

"Good, this familia is quite strong. They've developed many time traveling techniques, but Vongola has always been stronger than them"

"So why are they a problem now?" Questioned Giotto

"Well after the battle with Byakuran and your presence in the future was revealed they decided to hit us where it hurts. The creator of our whole familia, you"

"Why is it a strictly sky battle?"

"Us being sky, we are more resilient to there technology so they won't be able to send us to another time line. Our guardians will be hidden in a bunker undetectable, and if they are found they have special armour to deflect the rays, and the actual familia is small there only this powerful because of there tech, so just us two should be able to handle all of them physically"

"Tsuna? Is this going to be the end of our family?" Questioned Giotto quietly doubting himself already

"No, it can't be gramps" smirked Tsuna

"BRAT, I AM A YOUNG MAN, CALL ME GRAMPS AGAIN I DARE YOU TSUNAYOSHI"