The Mist Falters

It was the next day and Tsuna was back to normal. (A/N i cry) He was put in his big clothes before he changed so they wouldn't have to deal with that issue...... When he got older again everyone was watching to see the outcome. When he appeared again he was dressed in his standard black dress shirt , black slacks, black army boots,and his standard black and gold cloke. (A/N geez Tsuna's goth now). You could smell his strong entrancing cologne. Elena imediantly fell over do to a major nose bleed. Tsuna rushed over to her and kneeled next to her and asked "are you alright miss?" Elena just stared at him with heart eyes soon after that she passed out. Tsuna took her over to the couch and set her down gently then soon walked over to the rest of the group and he tilted his head cutely and asked Gukudera "what did I do?" Gukudera just snickered, so Tsuna just sent a questionable glance at a blushing Chrome. Chrome replied meekly "w...well bossu your very handsome and you stun women,bossu". Whilst the first and tenth generation were laughing besides the cloud and mist guardians who wore faint smirks. Tsuna was sulking in a dark corner blushing and apologizing profusely. Once everyone calmed down and Elena regained consciousness, Tsuna was briefed about what had happened. Surprisingly, Tsuna just laughed it off and thanked Elena. Giotto suggested they go out to the town for some food everyone agreed considering they all wanted a brake but what they didn't know was that a opposing family had sent a sniper to take out the family who conveniently let their guard down for just this once.

Im continuing this chapter to make up for not updating so your welcome and sorry.

The fairly large group was wondering up the cobbled path chatting amongst each other. The sniper was in place his target was locked on ,surprisingly enough,was Mukuro confusing him for a relative of the infamous Daemon Spade A.K.A Daemon the Demon.

Sniper P.O.V
I had my orders, to take out the supposed relative of Daemon Spade. I thought this was brilliant we would kill off the blood relatives and slowly break them apart. That was my plan; that was my revenge. This was for my brother that they took down in cold blood when he attacked there base and he tried to surrender but no, they wouldn't have that they had to take his life but it was the one the only Daemon Spade who did the deed. I would have my sweet revenge. Oh,and I would savor it. Time to get this over with and file the report as a success case closed.

Normal P.O.V
The group was laughing merrily not having a care in the world well besides four certain individuals. They sniper was locked on ready to pull the trigger. The sniper squeezed the trigger and let it fly. Giotto and Tsuna noticed this but Tsuna was closer and he knew Mukuro would be shot if he simply warned him. By the time Mukuro knew the bullet was coming he knew he wouldn't be able to dodge so he simply braced himself for the pain to come but it never came. When he openened his eyes he saw his boss standing in front of him with a bullet in his stomach. Blood slowly dripped from the wound slowly making a puddle at the ground. Tsuna fell over coughing up blood. Mukuro was stunned his kind hearted,scardey cat boss just took a bullet for him. Soon everyone was yelling at there boss or in the tenth generations case yelling his name at there new found friend. Knuckles and Ryohei made every one back up and they started doing what they could in the matter of stopping the blood flow coming out in a steady stream. Mukuro numbly walked over to Tsuna and kneeled by Tsuna and said in a dull voice "why would you do that for me?" Tsuna just smiled weakly and said "even if you dont accept it your apart of our family and I feel you would do the same for me" "what if I wouldn't ? What then Tsuna?!?" Mukuro whisper yelled. Tsuna merely chuckled and said "The mist shelters the family,the rain washes away all problems,the cloud blocks out all *cough* harmful properties, the lightning is the family's loyal shield , the sun is the light in our darkness,the storm is the sky's loyal guard dog ready to attack at any time, and the sky bears his elements pain,sorrow,and stress the sky is the main point that keeps everything running and in tact"(okay I know it sucks and that there is a legit thing to this online but I thought it would be funner to do my own so hope you liked it) Mukuro just stated at Tsuna coughed violently. "Im the sky and if that means baring the pain of my guardians well my family I wouldn't have it any other way". Giotto and his guardians just stared in aww at the young bosses words. "Okay I know we have more important matters here but Gukudera when was your boss elected to be the tenth boss and got involved with the mafia" Gukudera just glared at him for the random question in this very important situation. He just sighed seeing as his glaring had no affect. "Tsuna was 13" (I think?) Giotto just gasped.What had he done he brought kids into the mafia. G,seeing his bosses distress put a hand on his shoulder and simply shook his head signaling they would talk later. "We managed to stop his bleeding but this won't last long" "here" said Elena crying handing the cloth from her dress to Ryohei to wrap around Tsuna's wound. Ryohei nodded in consent and swiftly yet gently wrapped the wound with out any words Mukuro picked up the frail man and started jogging towards the mansion. When they made it home to the mansion Knuckle and Ryohei took Tsuna to the infirmary to try to stabalise him. Hibari , Daemon,and Alaude soon returned after hunting down the sniper they got all the information they needed but they maimed him in the process but he managed to escape barely alive. Mukuro was just standing outside the infirmary with the rest of his guardians. Even Hibari adorned a concerned look. Mukuro just stood there still in shock this was the day the guardian of the mist faltered.

Hey guys hope you enjoy! Ok now I feel bad because everything bad is basically happening to Tsuna. Well anyway this took a while so peace.

-Phatpanda55✌