Baby Talk

Italian

It was now Friday the last day Tsuna would be in his
chibi form(A/N no Tsuna no!!=( so Elena considered this day to be precious to her so she decided to throw a party with Primo and the two generations of guardians. She has little Tsuna dressed in white jeans with a orange dress shirt and two little orange bobby pins in his bangs. "Maman who is papa?" said Tsuna titling his head curiously. Elena didn't know what to do she was frantic intell the idea struck her and she said"you'll meet him at the party tonight" " really maman!!" Elena chuckled at his antics "of course bambino" the party wasn't happening for another 2 hours oh well I guess we will wait.

Im so mean

THE END

JK

*2 hours later =3*

Everyone was gathered in the grand dining room well except Tsuna and Elena. Suddenly a ecstatic little boy burst through the door with a beautiful woman in toe. "Gukudewa" Tsuna said with his childish sounding words. Tsuna rushed over and hugged Gokudera's leg. "Hai Juydaime" said Gokudera ruffling his young bosses hair. "Mukuwo" (Mukuro) said Tsuna holding his arms out to Mukuro much to the 10th gen guardians distaste. "Ah my little bambino" Mukuro complied by picking up the fragile little child. Tsuna giggles and kissed Mukuro lightly on his lips showing his affection (this is not weird all little kids do it) Mukuro blushed a bright red much to Tsuna's amusement "Mukuwo-nii is wed" (red)
Tsuna jumped down and galloped over to Elena and said "maman you said papa would be here were is he" "nufufu ,wait did he call you mom" exclaimed Daemon.
"Yes he did and Tsuna dear this is your father" she said pointing at Daemon "nufufu,me" "yes you" "papa papa I have a papa" sang Tsuna. Tsuna ran up to Daemon and held out his arms he was hesitant at first but then he picked him up. Tsuna giggled in delight. Causing Daemon to cuddle him. That night was glee filled for some and not so for others.

*night time*

Daemon and Elena were sleeping intell Tsuna came crying into there bedroom Daemon quickly responded not wanting to wake Elena. He rushed and picked Tsuna up and whispered a soft melody into his ear and said "shhhh...... Wants wrong bambino?" Tsuna sniffled and said "I had a nightmare" "what was it about" "there was this pretty lady who said her name was Yuni *sniff* then there was this big Meany that shot her and no matter what I did she wouldn't wake up" Daemon thought 'he is dreaming about his future selfs lost love'
"Well why not sleep with me and mama,nii?" "h..hai" Daemon laid Tsuna in between him and Elena wrapping his arms around him and as if Elena knew he was there she instinctively did the same Daemon didn't want young decimo to return to normal tommorow afternoon but he had too. He knew Elena would squel about how handsome he was grown up. He fell asleep with a small smirk on his face.

Ta-da at long last sorry for not updating school takes up most my time nowadays but hope you enjoyed its not alto only 545 words but its something.

-Phatpanda55✌