The Forsaken Angel

So um it's been a while thanks for the 12k though! This is one of the final chapters sadly. Enjoy!

Tsuna and Giottos hyper intuitions were going crazy. Right when they arrived they ran into Giottos office ignoring all of their greetings. When Tsuna entered the room his breathe hitched.

"God damnit I knew this would happen"

"Language" Giotto gently chided.

Tsuna smiled and walked into the room with Giotto trailing not far behind. He walked to the wall and unstuck the knife hat was in it and holding up a note. Tsuna sighed.

"What is it Tsunayoshi?"

"It appears I'm finally serving my purpose for being here"

"And that is?"

"A war, the war that will decide Vongolas fate"

"What?! " said Giotto going to hit a button that Called his guardians along with Tsunas.

"Dont" said Tsuna stopping him.

"Why?"

"This is a skys battle, for it is dangerous and we must protect our elements" said Tsuna smiling gently.

Giotto nodded.

"Well before we get into this I must tell you about wars I mean reals wars not battles, first you have to be prepared to give up everything, it's funny I got a nickname in the mafia ahh yes it was the forsaken angel" said Tsuna

"And why is that?"

"They say I gave up my place in heaven for my loved ones like a forsaken angel, anyway this war is between the Triste family and us it appears."

"Do you know their objective?" Pondered the blond

"To exterminate you destroying the Vongola and all future generations with it"

"Well, when is this happening?"

"We have three days, we must hide this from our guardians at all costs"

With a nod from Giotto they both sat down. Tsuna sighed and put his head in his hands and thought 'This may be my last battle gomen minna'.

Yes I relize how short this is but it's really just filler until I gain more ideas for more chapters.