Steve- Bored

Sexual Content Ahead
"Buck I think she's bored with me." Steve said sipping his coffee. Bucky scoffed.
"What do you mean bored? She adores you." Steve shook his head.
"I meant in bed."
"Oh.....well you've come to the right place, my friend. I can tell you just about anything when it comes to girls and sex."
"You're a little loud Buck."
"Sorry. So do you fuck?"
"W-what?!" Steve asked choking on his coffee.
"I guess not. That might spice it up a little bit. Add a little dominance, some orders, spanking. Dirty talk."
"But I don't know what y/n likes. Why if I hurt her."
"You'll know, trust me you'll know. She will tell you if she doesn't like something." James said with a quick nod.
"Okay...." Steve replied unsure.
-------------------LATER---------------------------
You felt arms wrap sound your body hugging you tightly.
"Hi babe," you said and snuggled into his broad chest.
"You will do what I say when I say it."
Steve said in your ear. His tone sent shivers down your spine.
"Steve-babe- is everything alright?" You asked beginning to turn around. Steve held you in place, easily brushing
Your hips.
"Did I say you could turn around?"
"N-no."
"Didn't think so, now be a good girl and strip for me," he said.
"H-here?"
"I don't want to repeat myself," he said seductively in your ear. You complied quickly stripping from your close. You were stark naked (haha) in front of Steve as you could feel his eyes roaming your body.
"You can't come until I say you can," he said and you heard his stripping from is clothing. Steve pushed you against the wall, turning you around so you could face him. Quickly he stepped closer to you allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist. You could feel his arousal against your womanhood and you whimpered. Steve gave no warning as he slipped inside you, no prepping no teasing- he just got straight to it.
"Oh god," he grunted behind you. You gasped only to receive a gasp that set your body on fire. "I don't want to hear anything from you," he said. He continued to pleasure himself, changing his paces, all the while reaching that spot deep inside you. You could feel your orgasm approaching, unsure of how to tell him. His hands slid around your waist, his fingers traveling to your ball of nerves. He toyed with you making it all he harder not to give in. With the serum Steve could last for hours without cuming once. You on the other hand, you weren't so good. You usually lasted up to 30 minutes at the most- in a good day. But Steve had other plans.
------------------------45 minutes later---------
You were still sprawled against the wall, and Steve hadn't let you come. Your body was in a state of pleasure and pain which you somehow enjoyed. Steve had cum at least three times. He was having a party behind you, wiping your tears from your face as he rode out each orgasm, continuing to thrust in you with speed and strength.
"Okay baby, cum for me." Steve said in your ear. At this point you weren't sure if you physically could manage that. Steve brought his hand down on your left cheek, the pain delighting your rigid body.
"I said cum"
*smack
"For me"
*smack
"Now."
Steve said and thrust into you once again, unraveling your body. As you orgasmed relief rushed through you. You sighed laying your head on the wall. Your body was covered in a thin sheet of sweat and Steve pulled out of you- returning to his Norma self.
"Was that....too much?l Steve asked his face masked with worry.
"Oh god no....that....that was fucking sexy as hell. We should do that more often. What got into you?" Steve blushed and looked away only to look back again.
"Bucky did."