Halloween- Tony

Pirates because Tony loves to see you in short dresses.

"I am one lucky son of a bitch because you darling are sexy as hell." Tony said wrapping his arms around your waist. He has barely been able to keep his hands off you at the Halloween party he had hosted. Tony had to give himself some credit, he did make a sexy pirate. It wasn't like you would grind against him for nothing. Tony played with the steins of the corset you wore, and your breaths became short.
"Well Captain, this is your ship to steal." You said pushing against the obvious bulge in his pants. Tony groaned, pulling your body closer, still playing with the strings of your corset.
"Say that again," he said, his hips bucking against you.
He really must be turned on you thought to yourself.
"You're frisky tonight captain," you said pushing against him. Tony moaned, deep and long, the vibrations sending shivers down your spine. "You like that Captain?" You asked, pushing his hands up so he could fondle your breasts.
"Yeah," he said, his voice higher than usual. Which only meant he was close. And you were gonna make him cum in his pants, because you could. You pushed against him again, harder this time. Tony leaned on you as he groaned, his hips bucking harder this time, trying to find that much needed friction. "Talk to me Captain," you said pushing back against him again.
"Oh Go- babe I, oh don't stop."
The fact that your genius could barely form a coherent sentence only pushed you further. You pushed back against him, moving you hips so the fabric of his pants teases the head of his cock, the way you knew he liked it. "Now.....now your just.......just........just playing........dirty- oh just like that- do- so that again. P-please." Tony pleased with you. You were teasing him. Not giving him the release he so desperately wanted, no needed. With a final grind against him, Tony came, his hips bucking against you, with a long throaty moan.
Tony backed away breathing heavily.
"Babe, that......that was........I don't even know. He said and sat down on one of his lab chairs. Sex in the lab was one of his many kinks. You straddled him, pulling him in for a kiss.
"Captain, we're not done,"