Arranged Marriage- Bucky Part One

Medieval Europe in Modern day America- Arranged Marriages, Carriages, Balls, Media, Houses etc.

"Lord Barnes is requesting your presence Lady Y/N, shall I tell him you will be arriving soon?" Your butler Clarence asked.
"No, please tell Lord Barnes that when he is ready to speak to me, he may." You replied icily. To say that you didn't want to be in this relationship was an understatement. You detested this relationship. But nobody asked you how you felt about it. Usually unhappy brides would get over the arrangement by now- you've been married for 6 months and you haven't touched the poor guy, let along consummate with him. To say he had a bad case of sexual frustration was a gross understatement.
"Doll, please just let me talk to you." You heard Bucky's soft voice say from your doorway. You looked up at him keeping your face blank. He was attractive, very attractive to be exact, but you could wait. Wait until he breaks that is.
"I have no desire to speak with you." You said plainly, sitting back in your chair, crossing your hands over your lap. Your gowns had been picked to Lord Barnes liking, and he didn't have bad taste for a male specimen. He sighed resting his arm above his head on your door frame.
"You're not making this any easier for me!" He scolded, raising his voice for the first time. "I try so hard, and you don't give me anything better than a cold shoulder!" You jumped slightly at his sudden outburst. "I'm sorry, that was mean," he said running his hands through his brown hair. You said nothing, not even acknowledging his statement. Bucky sighed, groaned and turned around to leave this office. Probably to do some important head of the household crap.