I Dare You

Totally inspired by Higatv- Props to Ryan for being so awesome!
---------------------------------------------------------
So it started out as a simple game that slowly turned to a competition of I dare you- with steals and points.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Okay y/n....... This is worth 4 points. We blindfold you and get to put 4 things in your mouth, one at a time and if you guess what that thing is, you get a bonus point each"Tony said.You smiled and nodded, not giving anyone the chance to steal the dare.  Bucky blindfolded you, being the careful boyfriend he is, with on of your silk scarves.
"Can you see anything doll?" He asked. You shook your head, laughing.
"Object number on, you get three guesses."  (Bucky's thumb) Tony said. "Open up." Immediately you pulled back, giggling.
"I really hope that's not what I think it is." You said blushing.
"Doll get you mind out of the gutter." You laughed, shaking your head.
"Ok let me try again." You swirled your toungue over the skin, it was too small to be what you thought it was. You but down and earned a breathy groan from none other than your boyfriend. "It's Buck's finger." You said and laughed.
"You totally gave that away!" Tony said laughing.
"She knows my turn on, what can I say." Bucky said and shrugged. Steve disappeared for a moment only to return seconds later.
"Now for object number two" (a dill pickle) Tony announced. You opened your mouth, trying not to laugh. A sour taste filled your mouth and you knew immediately.
"That's a pickle." You said.
"That's four points for y/n" Bruce said- he was the scorekeeper of the game. Wouldn't want to unleash the Hulk on accident.
"Object number three please" (Bucky's tongue(Tony's idea)). You opened you mouth again only to be met by someone's tongue. You pulled back, laughing hysterically.
"Who's toungue is that?!" You cried, still laughing. You shook your head. "I'm done with you boys."
"You still have one more y/n. Object number four"( unused tampon). Plastic. It was something plastic.
"I don't know, what it that?" You asked. "Let me try one more time." Cotton, not plastic but cotton. No, plastic AND cotton. You gasped. "That's a fucking tampon isn't it?! I swear if that's used in going to kill someone!" You said pulling off your blindfold.
"Come on doll, I wouldn't let them out a bloody tampon in your mouth, I kiss that mouth." He said, getting groans from the others.
"Come on you two, keep it PG." Clint said pulling a date from one of Howard's old top hats. "Wash your hair with the first three objects you touch in your fridge." Clint read and frowned.
"I'm stealing that!" You said, looking to Tony, waiting to hear the point value. "How much?"
"Well that depends, it matter on what you put in your hair." Tony said with a smirk. "You can't look." Tony said, leading you to the fridge. He guided your hand in the fridge, helping you pick three "ingredients" for your shampoo. Turns out you have the absolute worst luck and picked three of the grossest things to put in your hair. Crisco, mayonnaise, and sardine juice( just don't ask).
"This is going to kill my hair." You said running your hand through your hair.
"You stole it, your loss." Tony said walking back to the others. "I say we give her 3 points." Tony said.
"But then she'll win." Clint whined.
"Too bad, so sad" you said with a mock pout. As you had guessed the concoction spelled horrible and took forever to get out. But you did win the game. Your prize? A back massage from all the boys. Which was incredibly satisfying- who knew Clint could massage so well?