Party Rock

Some more Clint smut......

To say you hated parties was an understatement. You absolutely despised them. Especially when Tony hosted them. You weren't much of a drinker and you didn't like large crowds. Let's just say you haven't made the best memories with large crowds. So you avoided them, didn't include yourself in group affairs- it was simple really. But Tony doesn't do simple- nope- he does extravagant, and this time he really outdid himself.

It was New Years so Tony decided to threw a party- he probably would've partied even if it wasn't New Years. You agreed to go- because for one Tony would continue to pray you until you caved and for two, Clint would be there. You would like to say Clint had the largest impact on your decision to go, but you weren't fooling anyone. So you went to the party- complete in a red sequenced lace dress- because maybe you were trying to get Clint's attention. It was about time you stopped pinning over him and actually made a move, according to Natasha. Black lace pumps and a smokey eye completed the look. You had never felt more self conscious before. You hardly ever put yourself out there as a person, let alone a sex symbol. But drastic feelings call for drastic measures to paraphrase. You genuinely hoped Clint would like this, because if not- what does he like?
------------------------
"You look as beautiful as ever." Clint said motioning to your outfit, wine glass in hand. You blushed and smiled a thank you. "Aw, don't be shy- it's New Years, that means no regrets." He said putting his glass down at the bar next to him. He looked at you pulling you close, so your body hugged his. "And no regrets means I confess my undying love for you," he said.

At least he's straightforward. You thought to yourself. "What are you thinking?" You asked, placing your hands on gingerly in his shoulders.

"I was thinking we should get outta here," he replied, his voice masked with an emotion you couldn't quit place. Lust perhaps?
---------------------
"Clint." You breathed his name like a prayer, his body holding you against the wall of the hallway to his room. You didn't exactly make it to the bedroom. You sighed as he teased you, trying to grasp some sort of friction to soothe the heat between your legs.

"God, if only you could see how sexy you are," he whispered in your ear, nipping at your lobe. You wrapped your legs around his waist, heels tangling together like a knot, ready for him. "Eager are we?"

"You don't even know." You replied, reaching down to guide him into you. He groaned at the feeling of warm heat enveloping his most vulnerable parts, perfect bliss. You leaned your head back, resting it against the wall as he thrusted, feeling your climax build. "Clint," you began.

"I know- I've got you babe- don't worry." He said in between grunts that only proceeded to turn you on more. Clint nuzzled your neck, kissing and biting the sensitive skin there, marking you. His breathing was ragged and uneven, hot on your neck. His hands secured your hips, occasionally roaming from their post, only to go back and grip you tightly.

You've had sex plenty of times before but this, this was different. Better. Hotter. Clint's hips stuttered, losing his rhythm for a moment.

"I'm close. God I'm so close." He said in your ear, his thrusts harder and deeper, pulling you to the edge and then some.
-----------------------
Tony and Steve couldn't look at you the same after that night. Steve may have seen somethings he didn't want to, and Tony the little bastard couldn't keep his eyes off you.