Steve- Daddy

Steve was a righteous man. A pure man. A good man all around. To the public eye. But in the bedroom- well that was a different story.

-————-----------
"Doll, just like that. God that's amazing." Steve said clutching your hips as you rode him.

"Steve, harder, please baby." You pleaded. He hasn't given you the release you wanted. After he had come three times. He flipped you over with ease. Pulling out of you. You groan in frustration and shudder when his mouth sucked on one of your nipples, his hand moving your bra out of the way. His mouth slowly made his way down to your womanhood as he took a taste of you. Your back arched with a groan, and you tightened your legs, hoping to keep him there. He looked up at you through his lashes, his piercing blue eyes devoured by the blackness of lust. He kissed his way up your body, sighing on your neck.

"Tonight I want you to call me daddy." He said earning a moan from you. He smirked, sucking on your neck.

Your bedroom door was open, the hall light still on. Steve was between your legs, which were wrapped around his waist like a vice.

"I want you daddy." You said, pouting. Steve closed his eyes and groaned, bucking his hips. You stared up at him innocently when he opened his eyes. "Please fuck me daddy."

"Oh baby- sweet christ." Steve groaned, hips moving against yours trying to find friction. "You have no idea what I want to do to you." Steve said- his voice full of lust.

"Well, daddy, maybe you can show me." You said with a giggle.

"Only if you'll be daddy's good girl." You nodded, biting your lip. He smiled, sucking on your neck again. "Daddy needs to get something, now you stay here and be a good girl- no touching yourself and maybe I'll give you what you want." Steve said leaving his place between your legs. Your hands were bound to the headboard- which you would try not to break, but no guarantees. Steve left the room leaving you along.

"Hey Y/N- do you know where Steve is?" Bucky's voice echoes from the hall.

"Shit! B-Buck, now is not the time to ask me where Steve is. Just stay put, stay where you are. I'm sure you'll find him later." You said pulling on your restraints.

"Are you okay?" Bucky asked.

"No need for you to worry. None at all."

"Y/N you don't sound ok-oh dear lord."

"Buck I told you...." You groaned.

"I kinda killed the mood didn't I?"

"You sure did Barnes."

"Sweetheart I hope you've been- Buck! What the fuck are you doing here?" Steve asked surprised. He glanced at you and back to Bucky. He stepped
In the doorway, somewhat blocking you from Bucky's view.

"I was just-about to- get going- see ya- sorry- later." Bucky said turning and leaving. Steve looked at you with a sad smile.

"Daddy messed up this time."

"Yes, yes I did"