Halloween- Steve

Halloween series!!! Yaaaaayyyy!
Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio. Because why not? Reader loves puns...warning given.

You and Steve didn't know what to do for Halloween originally. Steve didn't want to do anything overly vulgar that would end with you looking like a stripper- so you had to actually think about a Halloween costume. So when you suggested Marilyn and Joe, Steve actually laughed.
"You really want to go as Monroe and DiMaggio?" Steve asked?
"It would sure throw them a curve ball." You said with a smirk. Steve groaned and smiled shaking his head.
"Are you sure you want to go as Marilyn?" He asked softly.
"It might help me get to third base." You said softly, seeing the flush of Steve's cheeks and smiling.
"Babe please....." He said with a strained smirk.
"You could say my puns just make me a better-"
"Don't even.." Steve began
"Catch"
"How long?" Steve asked, his head in his hands.
"Until we make it to home base." You said, a twinkle in your eyes. Steve huffed, shaking his head.
"Sometimes I forget why I'm dating you." He said and kissed you tenderly.
"You know exactly why," you said.
"Because your my diamond." Steve said and gave your butt a quick slap when you stood up.
"Rogers dos you just pull a pun on me?" You asked raising an eyebrow.
"Looks like you're out of you league."
"Rogers, your on."