Chapter 1

In Pennsylvania avenue, Washington DC three teenage boys who were best friends were completely rich and drop dead gorgeous. They were not only popular among high school students but also among other ladies and gentlemen throughout the states. They drove the best cars, wore the best designer clothes attended the most expensive schools; they had everything, Neal Basil, Ian Elmer and Chuck Clint. They called themselves the Triads
Neal Basil, a 17 year old tall handsome brunette. An obnoxious, narcissistic kid who didn't care about anything except himself. He was a music lover who loves writing songs and playing instruments. He is the son of one of the richest successful conglomerate in not only Pennsylvania but in all of USA.
Ian Elmer was also a 17 year old cute brunette with smiling eyes. He was termed as the Triads play boy because of his complete obsession with girls. His father owns lots of clubs and party halls where a lot if influential people even the President host occasion and parties, even hotels, restaurants and fashion stalls.
Chuck Clint a 17 year old handsome blonde kid, smart and intelligent. He was the son of the US president. He was reserved and quiet unlike his other two friends.

"Lyn wake up, first day of school" her mother called pushing the curtains open so the sun rays hit her eyes. Lyn opened her eyes slowly and sat upright on her bed, then she stared at her mother with half opened eyes "Mum it's just 7 school doesn't start till 8". Her mum gave her a serious look "I have to go to work, I can't be late to work on my first office day.
There her mother went again always blaming her for every situation. She just sighed and hopped out of bed to take a quick shower then her mother's cell phone rang, it seemed she was having a serious conversation about work as Lyn listened in on her call. Some moments later her mum dropped the phone and turned to face Lyn who had been staring at her. "Your brother will drop you off at school, I have something important to attend to" she walked out of the room without saying another word.
"She didn't even apologize now she wants that psychopath of an elder brother to take me to school, what the heck!" Then she walked to the front of the dressing mirror and stared at her reflection.
Lyn Ted a 16 year old girl who had just moved in to Washington dc with her family mainly because of the busy schedule of her dad who was always on business trips. Lyn was a beautiful girl with bright blue eyes, high bridge nose and small lips. She had long brown hair that fell through her shoulders. She loved playing the piano and was very good at it. Lyn stared at her reflection on the mirror then said to herself holding on to the necklace on her neck "I hope I like it at my new school". She was attending one of the most expensive schools there she had gotten into the school through special admission because the company her dad worked for was one of the largest shareholders of the school. Lyn took a quick shower and got dressed up in her school uniform of a carton color short pleated skirt, a white button up shirt, an ash sleeveless sweater and a black jacket though it wasn't really compulsory to be dressed in all, then accompanied with some socks and sneakers. Then she packed up her hair in a in a ponytail grabbed her bag and headed downstairs. She met her brother already waiting for her, immediately he saw her he gave her the 'thumbs up' sign with a wide grin. Lyn looked at him and just shook her head walking past him. "I'm getting late stop drooling and let's go"
"Drool?.....what! Who's drooling" he gave her an irritated look and followed her. Rick Ted was the only brother of Lyn a 20 year old college student. He was quite handsome and had quite an obsession for video games. He loved his sister and always comforted her when she cried because she was too scared to sleep at night, or whenever she cried that she misses her dad.
On their drive to Lyn's school Rick asked "What's gonna be the first thing you do when you get to school"
"Ummm" she thought for a while "I don't know probably find the music room"
"What! Are you crazy or something..... instead of looking for some stupid music room find the Triads they attend your school"
Lyn bore a confused expression on her face "The Triads? What's that?".
Rick's jaw dropped and he turned to look at her for a moment "You mean you don't know the Triads" and Lyn shook her head in response.
"These group of rich kids......you know rich boys" Rick kept blabbing about them but having this funny expression on his face like he was trying to crack a joke. Lyn wasn't laughing but she totally understood what her brother was trying to do and who he was trying to imitate. She continued listening to him talk trying to hide her amusement. When he stopped the car she said "You're never going to be like Stiles Stilinksy so quit the act big brother. I'll see you later" she took her car and got down from the car leaving an embarrassed expression on her brother's face. She watched him drive off then she turned towards the gate of the school and it had its name written boldly on the gate 'CHERRYFEILD HIGH'.
Lyn walked into the school, there were lots of students dressed like her. This was a school for the rich and all the students looked wealthy. Most of them had their own cars and drove themselves to school but Lyn hadn't gotten a car yet because her mum convinced her dad that she would probably wreck the car in one day. Though she got into this school through special admission she wouldn't say she was poor she was quite well above average.
She went to the school's office immediately to do things needed to be done. After that she was given a guide book, her class and other necessary things. Her first aim was to find the music room before going to het class. She was going through the hallway trying to find the music room when she just wandered off to a particular corridor. There was only one room there she walked towards it then she opened it and to her greatest surprise it was a music room. It was awesome and beautiful but it wasn't the same as the one on the guide book
"Ah! Whatever this one is much cooler" she had a big grin on her face and hopped inside. There were so many instruments inside, a complete drum kit "Hmm so adorable" she admired. There were other instruments like bass, guitars, saxophone and then there was her favorite instrument the piano. She moved towards it running her fingers through the keys which made her heart to jump in excitement. The. She looked at her wristwatch and sighed "I have to go now, I'll be back after school" on her way out of the music room she bumped into someone by accident and her bag fell to the floor.
"Oh! I'm sorry" the person apologized, then bent to pick up the bag on the floor.
"It's okay" Lyn said staring at the girl at her front. She was almost her height, had bright eyes and was red haired. Then the girl gave Lyn a weird look and asked "Where are you coming from"
"That room" she replied pointing at the music room. Just then the girl's eyes widened in surprise "What! I mean.....what the heck were you doing in there do you want to die" then she stopped for a moment giving Lyn a second look "Wait a moment are you new here?" Lyn nodded in confusion
"Ah! I see, you're welcome. I'm Toni Jasper nice to meet you" Toni stretched her hand for a handshake. Lyn took her hand also introducing herself "I'm Lyn Ted let's be good friends"
Toni nodded her head with a smile "Now listen to me because I'm going to say this just once don't ever go into that music room if you want to live in this school peacefully even if you lost your ghost in there do not enter it belongs to Neal Basil"
"Neal Basil?" Lyn was confused
"You don't know Neal" Toni looked speechless "You don't know the Triads"
"I heard about them but I don't really know who they are. Are they like a band or something?"
"What band! They are even more popular than one direction......follow me" she grabbed Lyn's hand and pulled her along.
Toni took Lyn upstairs to the balcony of the first building where you easily view the garden. Right there in the garden you could clearly see the three friends who sat together chatting amicably among themselves.
"Look at them" Toni said pointing down at them "Those boys are the Triads. You see that blonde beauty, that's Chuck Clint the son of the president. He's the brilliant one out of the trio. Reserved, fastidious and quite friendly too, there has been a rumor going round school that he's engaged to Natasha Blondes the daughter of a rich conglomerate.
That cutie in the middle is Ian Elmer, the Triads play boy. He has a complete obsession for girls and keeps lots of girlfriends. His father owns lots of clubs, hotels and party halls and even more all signed under under his name each worth more than million of dollars I'm the most jealous girl in the world.
Finally that skinny brunette sitting quietly on his own is Neal Basil. He seems to be their leader. He has a rude personality and has this icy stare that can practically freeze you to death. It's best to avoid him because he's an animal that can ruin your life because once he sets his eyes on you you're nothing but dead meat. He has lots of influence and is the wealthiest. His father owns lot of companies both within and outside US. Basil industries are probably ranking first in America do you know how much wealth that is? Also a music lover and is very good at various instruments as you can see the music room belongs to him and no one is allowed in it"
Lyn listened quietly to Toni then turned to stare at the three boys. They were totally cool handsome and hot enough to make girl drool. Her eyes rested on Neal's face, his expression was really mean like he was going to eat you up if you approached him without a good reason and his they were killer blue. Unexpectedly Neal's eyes drifted up to where they stood and met with Lyn's eyes she quickly avoided them and said to Toni "I know them now so let's go I have math now" she left and waved goodbye.
Later when school was over Lyn went over to the normal school's music room though it was awesome it was nothing compared to the other one. She wanted to take another look at it; she didn't care if it belonged to someone else she just wanted to take another look. Luckily when she got there was no one she sighed a sigh of relief and went in. She walked to where the piano and noticed there was a song sheet with a song written on it, she decided to play. She sat down on the bench and set her fingers on the keyboard and began to play the song. She was playing it for a while enjoying the rhythm when she suddenly stopped and looked at the song again
"What's wronh with this the rhythm fell falt in this part it's supposed to be a D# I'll just correct it" she picked up a pencil and corrected it. She noticed a few more mistakes ahead and kept correcting them.
Suddenly and unexpectedly Neal came into the room and saw her playing his piano, at first he was surprised then he became angry because no one was supposed to be here.
"What are you doing here?" Neal screamed making Lyn to jump in fear with the song sheet in one hand and the pencil in another. She stared at him wide eyed not knowing what to say.
"I said what are you doing here?" He repeated looking at her with his piercing eyes.

You wanna what happened next?? write your comments and vote telling me what you think. I know this chapter might be a bit boring but trust me it gets better.