Chapter 47

"I need to see her" Neal said to Ian

"Why?" Ian asked him

"I remember everything, and I feel terrible. I really want to see her right now"

"Can't you wait till after the positions are announced"

"Are you dumb? What part of I want to see her right now don't you understand"

Ian sighed heavily and replied "You can go back stage, I think they'll be there, you have reputation so you can get in quite easily"

"Whatever" Neal said running and pushing through the crowd of people, he went backstage to look for her but she wasn't there. Had she left already?  He badly wanted to see her to tell her he was sorry, and he still loved her and everything he remembered to say.

"What are you doing here" he heard a familiar voice, he felt his pulse quicken and his heart beat increase. What was he going to say or do now?

"No Neal don't over think it, just do anything that comes to your mind"

"Neal" Lyn called again and this time Neal turned back, he got hold of Lyn's hand and pulled her closer to him hugging her. He missed her, he missed holding her close to him like this. Why the heck did he forget her in the first place?

"What are you doing?" Lyn was surprised at his actions, she was trying to push him off

"Just stay still" Neal told her "I missed this......pizza" he whispered in her ears  and Lyn's heart melted at that word, she gave in hugging him tight also, she missed Neal event though he had been a jerk to her through out the week, she missed this intimacy with him.

"You remember don't you?" She asked while she buried her face in his chest, inhaling his scent.

"Everything and I'm sorry for forgetting you, I should've forgotten one of the boys instead"
Lyn chuckled not wanting to let him go, at least not yet.

"Can I kiss you now" he asked looking down at her cutely while Lyn scrunched up her nose in disgust

"Cute doesn't fit you Neal"

"It's the best I can do when I want to kiss you"

"Come here" Lyn placed her hand behind Neal's head, pulling him closer while she stretched a little to meet his lip. Neal tilted his head and his lips met hers. They were kissing hungrily for a while when Lyn suddenly heard her name being announced and she broke the kiss immediately.

"I just heard my name"

"I did too" Neal said back. Her name was announced again and someone gestured her to go to the stage and she didn't even know what she was in for.

"Did she win" Neal asked the person standing next to him

"No, she didn't" the person replied

"Then what is she up there for" Neal looked confused and also angry that they had interrupted their moment.

"She has the best song for this year, so they'll definitely give her an award"

"Ahh best song. I see" Neal had a little smile on his face when it was definitely his song, he felt proud of himself.

"Hey Neal" he hears Ian's voice "let's go outside, Lyn is talking to someone"

"Who"

"Looks like some agencies came to scout for people"