Chapter 29

"Mom?" She called immediately and they both ladies walked up to her.

"Its a great thing I bumped into you here. I was just about to call you

" Whatever for?" Lyn questioned putting on a straight face looking from her mother to the woman behind. She was pretty and way familiar. She was expensively dressed and had a nervous expression on her face.

"I have something to discuss with you"

"OK then say it already. I'm quite busy" she said wondering why Neal hadn't come out already.

"You know I told you I wasn't your mother" Angela started ( Angela is Lyn's mother's name)

"You don't have to rub it in my face again" Lyn snapped getting a bit vexed
"Well this is your real mom" she pointed at Eleanor which was the woman next to her. Lyn scoffed looking from her mom to the other strange woman

"Wait a moment. Do I look like a younger version of Megan fox. Why are you all shooting a movie with me? What's this about a real mom? Why? Why is she my real mom?"

"Its quite difficult to explain" Eleanor spoke "But with time you'll understand. I promise I'll make it up to you, every time we lost I'll make it up"

Lyn stared speechless at both of them. Was it really true? Was this woman here her real mom? Then what about the other one? What kind of joke are they playing on her? She had lived this few months still in the trauma of losing her family and here a strange woman walks up and says she's her real mom Ridiculous!!. She didn't know what else to do or what else to say she wanted to run off but the woman held her back

"Lyn wait!"

"I promise I'll explain everything, but please just forgive me that I left you all these years with another woman. I'm sorry. I missed you so much just please forgive me"

Lyn looked at the lady with tears in her eyes and pushed her hands away saying.

"Sorry. I've lived fine this few months without a mother. The only new thing I don't want is a new mom, so just leave me alone and never come back"

With that she ran off for real, Eleanor wanted to go after her but Angela held her back

"Just give her sometime"

"You sure?" Eleanor asked still looking in the direction she ran

"She's a little strong headed but she has a nice heart. Come on let's go eat something" she said pulling Eleanor away.

Just then Neal came out after they had gone, he had watched everything from inside and this was more shocking than when he heard Lyn was coming to live with him. Of all people to be Lyn's mom it's Ian's mom, well not when Ian was deeply in love with her. But now he can't watch from the sidewalk anymore. He can't let Ian have her anymore or else he's going to get hurt when he finds out that the girl he really likes is his half sister. But first he has to find Lyn. He dialed her cell but she wasn't picking and it kept going to voicemail.

"Damn!" He ran his hands through his hair and blaming himself for not running after. He knew she must be really upset, because she always cried for a mother and now was just adjusting to not having one, another one comes.

Now he had no idea where she had gone to, she wasn't much of an outdoor person, so she probably knew no where, but first she might not have gotten very far.

Lyn ran off not knowing where she was going. She ran a long distance and ended up in a park, not really a park but sort of a playground. Memories started flowing in her head of how she'd play in the swing with her brother and she'll go everywhere with her dad, but she thought of it they were no memories of her mother. She never got a good moment with her, she was never there. She did things necessary as a mom but not as a real mom and it was just dawning on her that she never really had a mom.

"Bad people" she cursed wiping tears from her eyes. "Deceiving me all this while. Who said I needed a mom? Who said mothers were the best things in the world well to me they're not, just a bunch of liars who come and go whenever they want. Who become real and fake. Stupid!"

How could someone from nowhere come out saying she's her real mom. Why was she coming now? Why didn't she come earlier when she had no one, when her dad died and she was going to be living with Neal whom she thought was a jerk, well he's still a jerk but a better one.

"Stupid. All stupid, making me cry again" then she stood up cleaning her tears. Then she realized she left Neal behind. She took out her cellphone and gasped and the number of missed calls and voicemail from Neal. She pressed the redial button to call him back and he picked on first ring

"Neal" she said first

"Missed me much..." She heard a voice behind her.

Sorry short update. Was feeling kinda sleepy.
Anyways I'm back in school but I'll still find time to update tho

And thanks for reading, do vote if you like it